Superbowl anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl anyone?

Anyone else watching the Superbowl tomorrow? While I'm super SUPER bummed the Vikings aren't in the Superbowl we're still watching the big game tomorrow. I'm not a big football fan, BUT I love the excitement of the Superbowl AND I love the commercials during the game. The commercials are my favorite part of the game actually. Shhh. Don't tell anyone! We're having a few friends over for the game and I've spent my day organizing the house and I'm happy to say it looks awesome. I love when we have people over and I am forced to have the whole house clean at one time ... not just one room at a time. LOL!

Anyway ... I digress. Who else here is watching the big game tomorrow? Anyone else having a party?
    Barbara's Forum Signature 900x150 by Barbara, on Flickr
    Save

Nope and no. We’re going skiing.

Comment

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      A coworker is doing the same thing - headed to the slopes for the day.

We are watching and hosting. I would rather scrap but I didn't have a vote! :/

Comment

I'll be watching. Like you, I'm super bummed the Vikings aren't in it this year. Was really hoping they could play (and win) the Super Bowl at home.

Not having a party but I am making special food: homemade Chex Mix for a snack and Juicy/Jucy Lucys for dinner.

Comment

We're going to a friends house- they have kids the same age- so we adults can have a good time without having 'bored' kids! I am in charge of desserts- so we have brownies (with green sprinkles for the Eagles) and Popcorn crack (popcorn, drizzled with green melting chocolate & green/brown/white sprinkles!)

Comment

I'll be watching and, against my better judgement, rooting for the Eagles. Trust me, as a Redskins fan, that was hard to say!! However, while the Patriots might be a good team, I think it's about time that someone else won.

Comment

So, the Superbowl is over. Eagles win ... but who, in your mind (if you watched) won the battle of the commercials? I laughed SO HARD at the Eli Manning and Odell Beckham, Jr. commercial of them getting ready for next year. I mean, so uncoordinated, but Lord ... and if you missed it, here -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPrcvWYdbhY

Comment

• shelbelle
              shelbelle commented
              Editing a comment
              I loved that one. For laughs, that was the best ad though I giggled at the Wendy's ad and the Ram am featuring Vikings. For emotional impact, I loved the Toyota ad that featured Paralympians.

• AmieN1
              AmieN1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty sure that one was our favorite! Or the fact that they kept replaying the trick play where brady couldn't catch- that was pretty funny too!
          Working...
          X