Holiday hijinks, er, plans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday hijinks, er, plans?

Hey happy people! It's Christmas Eve and here on Colorado's Front Range we got snow last night and now single-digit temperatures! Woohoo! Now that it finally feels like winter, we can get on with our regularly scheduled holiday activities. I spent most of yesterday afternoon in the kitchen baking, but today we're going to see the new Star Wars movie (finally). Tomorrow will be a quiet day at home for us.

How about you? Any big plans or things you're excited about coming to fruition in the next couple of days?

My brother and his kids spend Christmas Eve with us and I'm especially excited for it this year. We've booked a family trip to Disney and will be revealing it to the kids tonight! They've both made comments about how much they'd like to go to DisneyWorld. Little do they know their wish is being granted!

Tomorrow will be low-key. Dinner with my parents, then drive around to look at Christmas lights. It's one of my favorite traditions.

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I'm really wishing that I was part of your family right now, Michelle! A family trip to Disney sounds excellent!!
Working...
X