OMG, It's Back - TWD!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, It's Back - TWD!!

Finally! Don't get me wrong, I love the Outlander series, but it doesn't compare to The Walking Dead (and yeah, I know, the genres are completely polar opposites! LOL).

So is everyone caught up on this weekend's opener for the season?

Who's with me - hate Gregory ... what an asshat! Neagan ... I want to meet the writers! LOL (ergo Neagan's discussion with Rick about who's ... well, "you know what" is bigger than who's)

And a question: If you're trapped in a container with Neagan, and you have a gun ... why the heck haven't you shot him?!

Don't spill too much pleaaaase, I couldn't watch it before I left for France lol lol And I will probably miss number 2 this week before I go back to Japan.
    I am more TWD than the outlander.. I actually stopped watching it.

Comment

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      Promise, no spoilers!

We (DBF and I) thought it was a super weird episode! But a fun one. I was afraid when we first saw the "waking-up-Rick" images that they would go for the "it was all a dream while he was in coma" stunt, but I'm glad they didn't!

Comment

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed - it was a little all over the place and hard to follow at times.

Woo hoo - it's Sunday ... and that means another episode tonight!

Comment

Last night was a good episode, but man, did it upset me. So many people lost.
      Save

Comment

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        And is it just my imagination that those that die are turning really quickly now?

• chloe
        chloe commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, yes, Shiva... I was almost crying! And I agree, Kat, they are turning really fast. It reminds me of Fear The Walking Dead, if you've been following it too.

• Lorie
        Lorie commented
        Editing a comment
        I think they learned on FTWD, thanks to crazy boy's experiments, that the younger and healthier you are, the faster you turn. It could also be that the virus has been in people for a while now, so it is stronger.

I'm with you on this. That tiger was amazing and it's not fair. I hate when they get rid off animals in TV shows like this lol. Does it mean I don't care about the people?... Most of them probably yes lol
      Oh and I think I did get lost in the first 2 episodes.
      But I am all catch up now. Looking forward to see where it all goes.

Comment

Don't judge... but I haven't seen TWD! Gasp!
        Save

Comment

• Kat Hansen
          Kat Hansen commented
          Editing a comment
          *gasp*

• chloe
          chloe commented
          Editing a comment
          Whaaaaat???? You're missing out, it's the best!
      Working...
      X