Travel blues... Hawaii trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel blues... Hawaii trip

Yes, I am still alive! And I have been to Hawaii! But, it was so much fun, since I have been back I feel all empty as I don't have anything else to be excited about. :sigh:
    Anyone has felt that before? You all have pretty busy lives so maybe when you get back home the routine takes over and you might not have felt the same? But I don't think I am as busy as you guys and the gap feels so much bigger. Or maybe it's just summer blues. Who knows.

Anyway, I am finally taking the time to show you my 4 days trip to Hawaii. It was much humid than I had imagined but there's not much you can do against that, right? It was nice to be in a totally different scenery though. Amazing views, white and looooonnng beaches, delicious food. Nice shopping experience too. I haven't edited my big camera photos yet but here are a few daily uploads I made on my FB feed.

I looooved the poke and the pancakes the best! Yum!!

Thank you again to all of those who gave me some nice tips for this trip. I still have many things to see and I hope it won't take another 19 years before I go lol!!!
    Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

I'm so glad that you had fun, Nini! I think you saw and did more in 4 days than I did in the 4 years I lived there!

I know when I get back from a trip, I'm super excited to relive it through the process of making scrapbooking pages. And it's always fun to start contemplating the next big adventure on those days when you're sad you're not on vacation.

Comment

I am glad you had a good time Nini. The photos are gorgeous!

I am such an introvert that I am always actually glad to get back to my own space. Getting back into my routine excites me. Because I am that boring. LOL
      Save

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm that person too, Lorie! I love my own bed. And my own pillow. And my own homemade coffee.

It looks like you had a great trip! Those pictures of the beaches are so fun. I am such a sucker for the beach, wherever it is.

I agree with Carrie that scrapping can help with the vacation blues. I always hate when vacations are over, but I just try to focus on the memories that were made.

My Gallery

Comment

What a fantastic trip and so much in 4 days. The best cure for holiday blues is planning for the next trip :-)
        ]e

Comment

Thank you everyone. Yesterday I had a dinner with the friends that were with me there and we had so much fun talking about our memories to the absentees. I think it was good for me to go over again our great time there and talk about when we can go again. A kind of closure if I may say Now time to get back into the swings of things. No more lamentations!! lol
          Thank you all for the moral support! It helps a lot!

Comment

Wow, awesome photos. Hawaii is still on my bucket list. Even more so now.

Comment

Love all your photos! I love Hawaii!

Comment

Your photos are so much fun! Looks like you had such a great time (and lots and lots of yummy food, too! mmmm)
                ~ Laura ~

Comment

Looks like you had a great time - and fit a lot in with just four days! I have to say, during our visit last year, Poke was NOT one of my favorite things ... but OMG, those pancakes you had look yummy!

Comment

Love all your food pictures! I never ever think to take these but looking at yours, I'm going to change that! We always try new things when we are on vacation so I need to document that part of it too. Glad you had a good time, and even happier that you are happy again
                    Save
                    Save

Comment

Working...
                    X