• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk to me about coffee!!

Do you drink it?
    Hot or Cold?
    What do you put in it?
    Is there a store or type of coffee you love best?

mmmm...coffee!! I love it! I drink it everyday. Sometimes hot, but usually cold. If I get coffee out, I like it from Dunkin. Usually I make it at home though. I got a Ninja Coffee Bar for Christmas. It is well worth the $$!

Comment

Blech.

Comment

usually hot with vanilla creamer, and almost always just first thing in the morning, but every so often, cold (with vanilla creamer) over ice in the afternoon. And usually home-brewed. We recently switched to the Costco House roast, but the Kenyan AA from Trader Joe's (with a little salted caramel macchiato creamer and brewed in the old-school percolator) is also fantastic. Or cafe con leche from a streetside cafe in Miami.

Comment

Coffee=the most disgusting beverage ever! I tried for years and years to like it and I've tried it every single which way. I can't even stand coffee ice cream or any sweet treat that has even a hint of coffee (re: mocha) flavor.

Comment

• Kat Hansen
            Kat Hansen commented
            Editing a comment
            Right there with you, Marie! I can stomach the occasional coffee-flavored sweet, like a single piece of candy ... but that's about it. My Mum and Dad must have been so disappointed -- daughter didn't like coffee OR tea! (and with English-born parents, you can imagine how that worked! LOL)

• Amson
            Amson commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here except I do not mind the smell. It is the taste that is awful....

• mariewilcox
            mariewilcox commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL Kat - I do like tea as long as it's hot, but not iced tea. My daughter also can't stand coffee and has tried it so many ways (even with all the flavors they have at Dunkin, etc.) She does, however, like coffee ice cream and mocha flavored things so she's at least a step above where I am!

I'm completely addicted to coffee - more accurately caffeine. I'm so sleepy all the time that I LIVE on it. I think I'm unusual in that I don't need my coffee in the morning. I do have some most mornings, but I NEED my coffee in the afternoon. I usually have a few cups of caffeinated coffee starting at 3:00. I'm lucky that I can usually still go to bed regardless of the time I choose to drink caffeine. I can only think of a couple of times when I'd have a double espesso at 11:00pm when I couldn't go to sleep. I don't do THAT anymore. Now I try not to drink coffee after 9:30pm.

I love just plain black coffee. I'm happy that I don't like creamer or the extra high calorie stuff. I do like flavored coffee though.Oh and it must be HOT. I can not stand cold coffee!

In the morning I drink coffee from our coffee pot. In the afternoon and at work I use our keurig and in the evening I use my french press.
          Coffee anyone?

When I can't have a cup of coffee for some reason then I take a caffeine pill. I could never imagine going to a movie or a play or anything where it could possibly get dark or I sit still and NOT have extra caffeine. It's a very sad (and super annoying thing) that I can fall asleep regardless of the time of day and regardless of whether I just got up. Geez. I really hate this about me! I'm thinking I should mention it to my doctor at my next physical. Maybe it's my thryoid. Annoying!
          Last edited by Barbara Unzen; 05-17-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mariewilcox View Post
            Coffee=the most disgusting beverage ever! I tried for years and years to like it and I've tried it every single which way. I can't even stand coffee ice cream or any sweet treat that has even a hint of coffee (re: mocha) flavor.
            I'm nuts for coffee but I absolutely CAN NOT STAND coffee flavor anything else. Coffee ice cream. Yuk! Coffee flavoring in cake. Yuk!

Comment

I love cafe lattes but I like to ad my own espresso in so that it isn't too strong.
              Love coffee ice-cream and milkshakes too.

Comment

I don't like coffee at all, but I have a energy drink called a Go Girl that I absolutely LOVE. It helps me get going in the morning and lately I need it so bad. And in the afternoon I sometimes indulge in a soda. I'm thinking with this busy, go go go season of life its ok. right?

Comment

• mariewilcox
                  mariewilcox commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL - well, even though I hate coffee I was a caffeine soda addict 3 years ago and with being a single parent, 2 jobs, etc. I thought I was justified in drinking several a day. Then I quit all caffeine and cleaned up my eating habits and now I have more energy than I ever did with the caffeine

I love the smell of coffee but can't stand the taste. It's tea for me!

Comment

• chloe
                  chloe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm the same! LOL

I like (more like LOVE) ALL coffee. Hot, iced, black, with or without sweetener, with or without creamer... I treat myself to 'fancy' drinks sometimes (hot and iced)... we buy whole bean coffee and grind it ourselves. I LOVE an espresso with dessert. Yep, I pretty much love it all! (I like Starbucks, but we try to go to all kinds of different places when we are traveling...)
                Save

Comment

<- Me ->

All of the above. Yes I like coffee, hot, cold, lukewarm however I can get it! At home, I have a french press & a keurig- I like dark roast strong coffee. I usually put a bit of sf syrup & a splash of milk in it. When I'm out or away from home, I actually like Starbucks- but I'm not loyal- I'll go to any coffee shop that's the closest!!!

Comment

give me ALL the caramel late's

Comment

Working...
                    X