Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you get or do for Mother's Day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you get or do for Mother's Day?

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! We were slammed busy (as usual!) but I got to sleep in a little bit! We met both of my husband grandma's for breakfast along with his parents (so there were lots of moms!) at a little hole in the wall place- SO good! Then my daughter headed off to volleyball camp & my hubby took my son to baseball practice so I could just have 'peace & quiet' in my kids' words! It was wonderful! I was finally able to sit down & put all the layouts I've had printed this last few months (250!) into their protectors & albums. We had leftovers for dinner (from hubby's great aunt's celebration of life the night before so no cooking for me!!!) Then we laid around playing legos together! Oh yea- they got me a bicycle- now that the lil guy can ride really well- I'm looking forward to family bike rides this summer!

What about you?

My 9yo planned and prepared dinner (with a little help from her daddy). And she enjoyed it enough that she's offered to make dinner once a week for the entire summer, so it's a gift that keeps on giving!

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! That's a win for sure!

My hubby took us down to Point Reyes for the weekend. We got to escape the ocean, hang out with our in-laws who came along, see a beautiful garden and go to a children's museum for the kids. It was just want I needed!

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds wonderful!

We had a picnic at a local winery. There were about 30 of us- friends and family. My Kiddos saw a lot of Kids from school. Tons of fun!!

Comment

My son came over for a few hours to visit, but I took myself on a photo tour of a butterfly exhibit on Saturday morning. Two hours in the greenhouse in heat and humidity and I can honestly say I now know why I LOVE short hair (and my longer hair was not cooperative), but it was a fun few hours just for myself. Here's one of the pictures I took:

Comment

I have Sundays off from both jobs so I slept in until 6 am (I'm usually up at 4:30 am) and did my usual Sunday morning routine of meal planning and then groceries. By the time I got back my daughter was up and then we went to my parent's for a bit and then we sent to the movies to see Guardians of the Galaxy. It was pouring rain here all day so we couldn't do much else. We came home, watched TV, and made dinner.

Comment

in France, Mother's day is sunday may 28. at school, my sons have prepared some cute projects but they were so excited about these they gave my the gifts this morning. I love my sons !

Enregistrer

Comment

My son always goes overboard on Mother's Day, even though I tell him not to. I got a dozen roses, he took me to dinner, detailed my car, cut my lawn and weeded all my flower beds. I felt like a princess all day long. But the best part, honestly, was what he wrote on the card that came with the flowers.
            Save
            Save

Comment

Working...
            X