Oh no !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no !!!

Woke up this wonderful Easter morning to find out that we have a waterfall of raw sewerage coming down behind our back steps. Have had a few problems with toilets over last week but they seemed to have resolved. Seems not. So now cannot use toilets, showers, laundry etc until we can get someone in to find out what is the problem. This is not likely until at least tuesday as of course it is a long weekend here.

So partner now has to take his Mum back home today and will be away for a week and I am about to drive my daughter home and back here tonight. So much for our celebratory dinner tonight. Anyway, I'll dig a hole down the paddock for my needs and as it is only me should not be too much of a problem.

No showering so will have to work indoors - possibly scrapping ;-)

I am not happy!
    Save

Holy smokes! What a a crummy Easter surprise. I hope that you can get this fixed and cleaned up soon!

Comment

Yuck, so sorry to read of these woes! How unpleasant! Hope everything is resolved soon.
      proudly creating for The Digital PressCo, Get it Scrapped, KimB, Monthly Chronicles, and LJS Designs.

Comment

Crap, that stinks!!! Sorry you have to go through this!!

Comment

oh no, we had a similar problem with the electric 2 weeks ago. Friday afternoon, when nobody no longer works, we had no electricity in the kitchen. But water is worst
          --- ASTRID ---

Comment

ugh! what a way to celebrate Easter!

Comment

Ugh. That's awful. Hope you're able to get it fixed soon!

Comment

and
                ~ Laura ~

Comment

Fantastic news. We managed to get a plumber out today (extra cost but who cares) and the blockage (tree roots) has been fixed. We'll get them back in a few weeks to replace broken pipes in 2 places but I am so happy that I am off to have a shower....
                  Save

Comment

that is no fun at all!!

so HAPPY to hear you were able to get it fixed!! YAY!!

Comment

Phew. Glad you were able to get a quick resolution. But the tree roots ... do you now have a tree that needs to be taken down so it doesn't happen again?

Comment

We have that same issue every other year or so. This year we are pulling the tree that is causing the problem. We are bummed though because that is going to get rid of all of our shade on the west side of the house.

My Gallery

Comment

Oh no, what a crummy thing to happen

Comment

no!!! So glad that you got it fixed, showers are wonderful things (well, running water and working toilets are pretty high up on my list of wonderful things too!)

Comment

Yikes! I hope at this point during the week all is well!
                              Save

Comment

Working...
                              X