Scrap Goals for the Weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrap Goals for the Weekend?

With Easter, are you going to be able to fit in any scrap time? I hope so! I feel so very behind and there is so many projects I would like to get started/completed.

I am desperately trying to finish our 2015 Disneyland trip, so I am hoping to get at least a couple of pages done this weekend.

My Gallery

Comment

• kristallund
      kristallund commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you print these layouts and put them with the rest of your everyday layouts? Or do they get printed in their own book?

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I am also doing PL for 2015, so I have my favorite family highlights in the PL pages, but I am also making a DL book that has pics from my whole family in it that is covering the whole trip.

I would love to get some scrappy time, but who knows if I will. I'm home with the kids and going to try to do a few Easter activities to make it seem festive

I have so many ideas and pages and layouts I would love to make! Isn't the worst- when you have ideas a plenty and no time?

Comment

• kristallund
      kristallund commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanted to scrap a page or two last night but after all the Easter prep with the Kiddos, I was wiped out!

I'm not sure- I was out of town for a work practice management kumbaya thing from wed to late last night. Today- we have 3 soccer games plus all my 'catch up' chores/work from being gone. I have to make carrot cake & butterscotch nests with kids this evening so I'm hoping to get some scrappy time in the morning before we head to the inlaws for dinner but who knows...

Comment

It has been so quiet. I haven't done much scrapping yet, although I finished week #15 so that was great.
      DS1 comes home from France to day and has asked for fiance' to stay for the week and for meat and more meat. Apparently France was a bread, cheese and wine expensive trip. That's what happens when your currency is junk. I am beyond excited to see them again. And it's his birthday tomorrow so Easter will officially begin when the house is filled with all of my peeps!

Comment

I've got my game plan written out for our 2017 album. Just need to get started! We don't do much for Easter, but it's been a busy weekend regardless.

Comment

Hey kristallund did you get any scrapbooking done?

I managed 1 traveler's notebook layout

Comment

• kristallund
            kristallund commented
            Editing a comment
            nada! but i did edit some photos

I scrapped yesterday!!

Comment

Working...
          X