100 Days Project?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Days Project?

On April 4th I set out to complete the 100 day project by creating one scrapbook page for 100 days. I am trying to make a habit of creating for at least 15-30 minutes each and every day! During this oh so crazy busy time in our life it will be a challenge, but dang it.. I want to create more and if I don't set aside the time for myself...no one will!

Is anyone else playing along with the 100 Day Project for 2017? (Share your goal & a link to your instagram if you are!)
    Or have you in years past?

Last year my goal was one photo a day for 100 days with my "real" camera. I made it a month of so and fell off the bandwagon, but was extremely thrilled with the photos I did capture in that failed attempt.

If you want to learn more about the 100 Day Project you can read more here: https://thegreatdiscontent.com/100days

You can see more of my layouts & project on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/explore/ta...00daysproject/

I applaud you. I have been reading some blogs where folk are doing this. It feels too out of my reach. I get tired trying to complete a week in the life. would love to follow you and watch what you're doing.

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      JenniferHignite commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Stefanie! I am a week in the life drop out. I have taken photos for it for the past few years and have yet to put ALL those photos into an album! Maybe one year I will finish :P

How awesome!! I was interested by the project but now is just not the best time for me as I have other stuff going on. I wish I'd thought of your picture idea, though, that would have been perfect for me!!

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      The picture idea was great last year. It really helped me try new photo ideas and techniques! I would definitely recommend it even if you just wanted to get used to pulling out your camera more :D

• chloe
      chloe commented
      Editing a comment
      JenniferHignite, I completed several P365-ish, so it was a true habit, but this year I dropped it off completely! Thankfully I have a grandniece to push me to take photos sometimes! LOL And after all, who says I can only start a 100-days project on the 4th of April, right?

I love the idea, but I don't think I can get my head around being that consistent for that long! But it looks like you have chosen a great project, and I hope you make it - Go Jennifer!
    Last edited by corrin; 04-11-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

i would love to do this but this isn't the month to add on new things. feeling swamped!

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Ha ha I know, right!? April & May are the two busiest months of my life...so why not throw something else in the mix for fun :P

yeah ! love the idea ! but the days are to short... for all the projects I want to make. so I will keep only my project life and my daily december. I think it's enough.
    by the way, I will follow your project

Enregistrer

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      The days are way too short and so full of everything that gets in the way of scrapbooking :P I have PL pages & December Daily pages on my to work o list possibly for this project too...the list of items to work on & catch up on is never-ending! Hopefully this will put a dent in some of those lists!

I would love to do this, but I'm trying for a Project 52 as well as my normal scrapping (3-5 pages per week). Once my older girl starts driving, I foresee a lot more scrapping time!! But in the mean time, I'm going to live vicariously through you Jennifer
    Save
    Save

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      I tried project 52, where you try something new once a week for a year and failed miserably! lol!! Are you doing a scrappy project 52? Something similar to PL?

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm doing P52 through Clickinmom and Pretty Presets. It's causing me to branch out in my photography and making me take creative photos to boot!!

Go Jen GO!!! So excited for you!

I couldn't think of a 100 Day project so I'm not really doing one. I was thinking a TN page everyday or a quote everyday or painting a rock, but all of those just didn't wow me and didn't seem so creative. I am doing a simple 100 reasons for what makes me happy. Its relatively easy so hopefully I can finish that.

Comment

Working...
    X