• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's play

What's your favourite colour to wear?
    What's your favourite flower?
    What's your go to snack?
    Cats or dogs?
    How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10.
    proudly creating for The Digital PressCo, Get it Scrapped, KimB, Monthly Chronicles, and LJS Designs.

What's your favourite colour to wear? black or navy
    What's your favourite flower? Proteas
    What's your go to snack? crisps (lays salt and black pepper)
    Cats or dogs? Cats all the way
    How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. Inside around 4, But outside it's a 10. So dry here and desperately needs a wash.
    proudly creating for The Digital PressCo, Get it Scrapped, KimB, Monthly Chronicles, and LJS Designs.

Comment

What's your favourite colour to wear? Blue/Black ie basically same as you Stefanie
      What's your favourite flower? Orchids
      What's your go to snack? Nuts of any kind but usually walnuts, almonds or peanuts
      Cats or dogs? Dogs rule in our house!!
      How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. Inside 2 as I cannot even drive if there is rubbish inside the car. Outside probably a 4 due to recent rains.

Comment

What's your favourite colour to wear? Red
        What's your favourite flower? it's a toss up between orchids and hibiscus, or any of the tiny little flowers on the myriad weeds and plants that grow along the road in the mountains
        What's your go to snack? Wilhelmina Pepermunt (a chalky Dutch peppermint about the size of a quarter)
        Cats or dogs? Dogs.
        How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. Inside, about a 2. Outside, about a 6.

Comment

What's your favourite colour to wear? Black
          What's your favourite flower? Pansy
          What's your go to snack? Hershey Bar
          Cats or dogs? Cats
          How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. 1! It's brand new. When I traded my old one in it was a 10. French fries under the seats and other gunky things everywhere!

Comment

What's your favourite colour to wear? Lately it's been teal/turquoise/mint. I need to stop buying in that color since that's all I seem to have right now!
            What's your favourite flower? Daffodils! All over now since it's the beginning of Spring here in the PNW!
            What's your go to snack? Almonds- healthy. Chocolate- unhealthy!
            Cats or dogs? DOGS! I'm allergic to both actually, but way more allergic to cats
            How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. Well I have a dog & kids but I try to keep it clean of clutter/garbage. It's just the dirt/dog hair that puts it at a 5 :D

Comment

What's your favourite colour to wear? purple or teal
              What's your favourite flower? Sunflower
              What's your go to snack? Right now, toasted pumpkin seeds
              Cats or dogs? Dogs!
              How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. Hhhmmm, not too bad, 3 or 4.

Comment

What's your favourite colour to wear? Blue mostly
                What's your favourite flower? Bluebells, Dutch lilies (they look more like tulips than lilies), but right now I love all the pretty blue forget-me-nots!
                What's your go to snack? Well that depends a lot on what is the house! Right now I like water crackers with butter, cashews and smoothies!
                Cats or dogs? Dogs, but I don't want either!
                How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. Oh dear, probably about 50 inside and out

Comment

What's your favourite colour to wear? Any shade of blue.
                  What's your favourite flower? Peonies, especially the very pale pink ones.
                  What's your go to snack? Lately it's been a spoonful of almond butter or a small handful of Starburst jelly beans.
                  Cats or dogs? Dogs, always.
                  How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. Inside is a 2 or 3. Outside is a 6 or 7 right now.

Comment

What's your favourite colour to wear? Red
                    What's your favourite flower? Iris
                    What's your go to snack? Potato Chips
                    Cats or dogs? Both
                    How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. At least a 7 inside and out.
                    Save

Comment

What's your favourite colour to wear? all shades of violett
                      What's your favourite flower? love all flowers, I only have orchids in the house
                      What's your go to snack? Pretzel
                      Cats or dogs? dogs
                      How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. AS it is new I would say still a 1
                      --- ASTRID ---

Comment

What's your favourite colour to wear? Pink
                        What's your favourite flower? Lily
                        What's your go to snack? Fried potatoes
                        Cats or dogs? Cat
                        How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. I don't have car yet

Comment

What's your favourite colour to wear? i am not sure i have one?? black??
                          What's your favourite flower? plumeria
                          What's your go to snack? fruit and nuts
                          Cats or dogs? dogs
                          How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. 10! we just went on a road trip. usually it is an 8

Comment

What's your favourite colour to wear? - Blue/teal
                            What's your favourite flower? - Ranunculus
                            What's your go to snack? - Salted edamame
                            Cats or dogs? - Love both!!!
                            How messy is your car? On a scale of 1 to 10. - 5

Comment

So awesome to see so many of you playing along, I loved reading how we are the same yet different!

Comment

Working...
                              X