Mommy moment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mommy moment

I cried as I waved goodbye to my oldest, 23 years old, newly engaged and leaving on a international flight for France with his gorgeous new fiancee' and her family to run the Paris marathon.
    Tell me it gets easier?

I don't know if it gets easier or not, but it sounds like they are off to have a wonderful time, and I hope they are good at keeping in touch and sending you pictures! Hugs to you!

Comment

amazing looking couple! Congrats!

Save

Comment

Wonderful photo and just think of all the upcoming scrapping opportunities. :-)

Comment

Oooh... They look so gorgeous and happy. Dunno how it feel, but I wish they'll keep in touch with you always

Comment

Such a beautiful couple. I don't think it gets easier.

Comment

I'm not even close to being there....my kids are still in elementary school....but from what I can tell, each year brings new joys and new challenges, and lots of memories and smiles and happiness.

Comment

I'm with you Stefanie. This letting our kids grow into mature, responsible adults who don't live near us stinks. I'm not thinking it's easier yet, but I keep having to remind myself that if they were home, it would be because something was wrong. Sigh. Congrats though to your boy and his fiance!! They look so happy together
                Save
                Save

Comment

I'm no were near that point yet, but the first 8 years with my son have gone by so quickly. In the next 8 he will be high school which not something I won't to remotely think about. lol

Beautiful photo and couple!! Congratulations to them!

Comment

Working...
                  X