Sleep Number Bed. Opinions??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep Number Bed. Opinions??

Do any of you have a sleep number bed? If so, could you share your thoughts and opinions. I want to get one, but I'd like feedback from people who have one already. Thanks.
    Save

I don't have one, but everyone I know who has them absolutely swears by them.

Comment

Thanks! I went ahead and tested them and purchased mine.
      Save

Comment

I'll have to Google this. You have me interested. I can't even imagine what it is

Comment

I dunno what is sleep number bed :D will ask uncle google now

Comment

Ooohhh... I see it. It's look so cool to have one. But actually all inda house is very quickly fall asleep and having more comfort bed will make us lay on the bed moooore.

Comment

Originally posted by MetaWulandari View Post
              Ooohhh... I see it. It's look so cool to have one. But actually all inda house is very quickly fall asleep and having more comfort bed will make us lay on the bed moooore.
              I have terrible insomnia, so I am hoping it will help me sleep better and longer. I am getting to old for this 4 hours a night crap!
              Save

Comment

Originally posted by Lorie View Post

I have terrible insomnia, so I am hoping it will help me sleep better and longer. I am getting to old for this 4 hours a night crap!
                I hope you'll find the best way to get rid from insomnia. I have no clue because I am too sleepy. If there is a way to share my sleepy habit to you...

Comment

Love staying at the Radisson just for the Sleep Number beds!!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X