Beauty and the Beast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty and the Beast

I just went to see the new Beauty and the Beast film with my mum, sisters, daughter and 2 nieces, and we all loved it! Has anyone else seen it? It actually was not one of my favourite Disney cartoon films (there are several others that I prefer!), so I wasn't sure I was going to love the screen version, but I did! And one of the new songs was lovely too

We're going tomorrow! Can't wait! When they re-released the animated version in about 2010- was the first movie we took my daughter to the theater for!

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      awww, sentimental moment for you guys then!

We saw it on Friday. I thought it was well done (and sung along to all of the old songs quietly in my head). The subtle changes made it flow better as a live-action movie than it would have had they stuck purely to the cartoon version. And I thought that the prince in human form was WAAAAAY better looking than his cartoon counterpart....or at least before he got all fancified for the final scene.

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      oh yes, that Prince was soooo much better!

We have tickets for this afternoon! I can't wait!

Comment

We saw it last weekend - it's one of my favorite animated Disney movies and was my daughter's favorite when she was little, so we LOVED it.

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        I am glad it lived up to your "fav" movies, I thought they did a brilliant job or keeping to the original Disney film.

We LOVED it!

Comment

So this is my fave movie of.all.time. Seriously... ever since I was a little! I've seen it twice in the theatre and would go again in an instant! I LOVED it! Just perfectly created <3
        Save

Comment

Oooh love it so much. I like all disney princess movie, so lovely. I am waiting another princess movie after cinderella and this one.

Comment

I'm glad to know everyone loved it so much! I haven't seen it yet and I don't know, the previews weren't making me crazy about it but I'll have to see if I can get to it. My 8-year old says the cartoon was too scary and so she doesn't want to see it. lol she's such a wimp about contention in movies, I guess that means our home is pretty nice (whatever- they get yelled at from time to time!)

Save

Comment

• corrin
              corrin commented
              Editing a comment
              I think you can probably live happily ever after even if you don't see it Meagan! I enjoyed it, even though I wasn't a huge fan of the cartoon version, but my daughters really wanted to see it, so we did! You daughter sounds like a great person to have at home, maybe she could teach my 4 a little about peacemamking (or at least not contention making!)
          Working...
          X