Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Break

Anyone have fun Spring Break plans??
    Where is the coolest place you have been for Spring Break?

We were supposed to go to Crested Butte, but at the last minute DH was unable to be absent from work, so instead we're stay-cationing.

I did a Spring Break in south Florida one year in college which was pretty crazy, and ridiculously stupid for kids who have spent the previous four years in Upstate New York and have thus lost all tolerance for the sun. I got sunburned so badly that I actually passed out, and couldn't wear a bra for almost two weeks.

Comment

My hubby and son are having a "Boy's Week of Fun" this year. I have to work. We always took our vacation during the summer months more than spring break.

That sounds like sun poisoning Carrie!!! I have heard other people who got that severely burnt and was unable to tolerate the sun anymore.
    --- LA'SHAWN ---

Comment

We are headed to a cabin at Bear Lake with my whole family. We usually go about once a year, and this year we decided to go over Spring Break.

My Gallery

Comment

We (as in kids, dog & I - hubby always has to work!) head over to my mom's house for part of the week to hang out & visit with friends/family. It's about a 6 hr drive, so that's long by myself, but we've done it so many times, we have a good routine down!

The coolest place I have ever gone was to Carlsbad, CA when I was in college to visit a friend who was a nanny for a wealthy family there. It was a blast & my first vacation traveling just by myself! Plus, the weather here in the PNW is always cool & rainy during spring break- so it was nice to see the sun & warmth & beach time!

Comment

So far we don't have much in the way of plans. Hubby is off here and there, my son is off, but my daughter is in preschool. They charge us for the weekly tuition even if she isn't there which stinks and makes it hard to go on vacation. But, we are planning a little trip to see my Mom since she is having gastric bypass surgery on 4-6.

Comment

No Spring Break plans, but my sister and I have decided to go back to Disney this year.
            Save

Comment

When is Spring Break? I'm not sure we have one in the UK although we do have Whitsun week which is the last week in May. A lot of factories used to shut down in this week and it is generally half term for the kids.
              We are putting in a big system at work on 1st June so we will all be working our socks off during Whitsun week!

Comment

Just relaxing and hoping to have some sunshine and warmer temps here in Michigan so we can at least go outside.

Comment

We stayed home for the first time ever! We went to Disney a few weeks before when the attendance was low (one of the perks of homeschooling) so we decided to stay here which ended up being a really good thing. Our 14 year old dog died the Friday before Spring Break and we needed time to process everything.
                  Save
                  Save

Comment

• kristallund
                    kristallund commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am sorry Hugs!
                Working...
                X