Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blogs, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Galleries???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogs, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Galleries???

When you surf the net for Scrapbooking purposes where do you go?
    Blogs, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Galleries???
    Do you post your Layouts in any of these?

I follow a few pinterest boards- most are actually paper scrapping- for inspiration! I post to pinterest, my fb & galleries and sometimes to instagram- I need to do better at that one!

Comment

Usually store galleries and designer blogs. I've got a few things saved on Pinterest that I'll go back to ... Instagram, not so much. I have a bunch of scrapping friends on Facebook, so layouts show up quite a bit in my feed.

Comment

Ooh I love Pinterest! I use it for inspiration, and post my pages there too. I don't really use instagram or Facebook for scrapping stuff, but I follow a couple of blogs, and have a look at a couple of galleries when I am posting there too.

Comment

I started again with Instagram. It´s sad that you can´t post and upload directly from the Pc, you all have to do with the handy, but I love the paper scrapper there. There layouts are really amazing and I was always wondering how they can do this "real"
          --- ASTRID ---

Comment

I love Pinterest. I think I have gathered 4.5k pins! Yikes! I should get out more. I just love to pin stuff when I have 5 or 10 minutes.
            I also look on Instagram but tend just to like stuff I see there rather than bookmark it.

Blogs are fantastic for real inspiration and techniques.

Comment

Pinterest is definitely a favorite for finding all kinds of things lol! I mainly go there for child development and children activities.

My go to for inspiration is Instagram and then FB groups.

Comment

Mostly Facebook, Clickin Moms, and Pretty Preset forums. I also go to my Sonlight and Well Trained Mind forums for homeschooling. I don't really go to Pinterest since I can get sucked into it for hours and leave feeling like a failure!
                Save
                Save

Comment

I love Pinterest for inspiration, store galleries and designer's newsletters.
                  I post to my own blog, galleries, pinterest, instagram and Facebook.

Comment

I'm admittedly a Pinterest addict... seriously... I have a problem
                    Save

Comment

Working...
                    X