X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Scrap Plans?

Anyone scrapping this weekend?
    I really want to. Darn chores seem to always get in the way!! lol

I'm sure hoping too! Our Spring Break is coming to an end, and I have some chores like you that need to be done. I NEED some time to myself to scrap
    Save
    Save

Comment

I am so hoping to also scrap as well! I want to catch up my different planners and also send an order off to Persnickety Prints. Who knows is this will actually happened

Like you said kristallund chores always get in the way.

Comment

I have started our 2017 yearbook (about time huh!), but I don't think I will get to scrap this weekend, but I am kind of feeling in a slump anyway, so I don't mind waiting for the muse to hit me again!

while I wait, I will be taking dd2 to a wand making workshop this afternoon, which will be a lot more fun than trying to unblock our partially blocked loo this morning (I am pretty sure my little man threw a car or something in there - again!). Anybody want to swop with me this morning!?

Comment

• Kat Hansen
          Kat Hansen commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL blocked toilet? Um, no, you can have that one all to yourself!

Probably on Sunday - I work 2 jobs on Saturday so no scrapping today for me. My weekend is Sunday/Monday anyway but Monday I'll be out of town doing a colelge tour with my daughter.

Comment

Laundry is done. Dishes are loaded and I'll run those tonight. Workout done. Top-up grocery shopping done.
          What?!
          Scrapping time!! Not sure what ... but scrapping time it is! Might go check out the challenges and pick one of those to get me started.

Comment

I got one layout complete. There was too much laundry, chores and sunshine!

Comment

We decided kind of spur of the moment on Friday to go camping this weekend .... in the middle of March! .... in Colorado! Crazy, totally. But now, we're back, and covered in dust, so what I want more than anything is a shower. Then I will start on the mountain of dusty laundry. And ponder what to feed my family for dinner. And then I'll download the weekend's pictures, and the scrapping will commence.

Comment

I was coming here to tell you kristallund I'm right there with you!! I got one memory planner layout done and not much else. We spent Saturday in the sunshine as a family and today was chores day while the kids drove me bonkers. I mean acting like sweet little angels.

Comment

• kristallund
                  kristallund commented
                  Editing a comment
                  my kids NEVER drive me bonkers! Said no mother, ever! LOL
              Working...
              X