Guest Room Opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest Room Opinions

What would be a good quote to put over the bed in my guest room. I am leaning towards a simple "Sweet Dreams" but worry it may bee too simple. Opinions and suggestions are appreciated.
    Save

Hey Lorie - for funsies and because I didn't have an idea off the top of my head, I went to pinterest. I like "Be our guest... whether you come in to visit, or just to rest, when you enter our home, may you be blessed."

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/160300067964891536/

Comment

That's a good one ^^^^^^

Comment

Love that shannonc!!!! I've seen something like that at Cracker Barrel and love this
        Save
        Save

Comment

"Good night, sleep tight" or "dream a little dream" or "...and so to bed."
          "the sun has gone to bed and so must I" - if you are a sound of music fan?!

Comment

dream a little dream

Comment

A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything - Irish Proverb

The darkest nights produce the brightest stars
              proudly creating for The Digital PressCo, Get it Scrapped, KimB, Monthly Chronicles, and LJS Designs.

Comment

Originally posted by shannonc View Post
                Hey Lorie - for funsies and because I didn't have an idea off the top of my head, I went to pinterest. I like "Be our guest... whether you come in to visit, or just to rest, when you enter our home, may you be blessed."

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/160300067964891536/
                I like that. I wonder if I can find it in vinyl. I really want vinyl.
                Save

Comment

there are quite a few place that will do bespoke vinyl signs if you can send them a file of exactly what you want (and being a brilliant designer I bet you can!) - somewhere like Etsy might give you that option.

Comment

I found a place that you could design your own based on what they had to work with and I came up with something I like.

Hesitating a bit on the price though.

It would be 48 inches across and 27 tall, which would nicely fill the space above the headboard which is 60 inches. Does $105.50 seem reasonable to you all or should I keep looking?

Update. I went ahead and got it. LOL I think it will look really nice in there and if it doesn't, ooops.
                    Save
                    Save
                    Last edited by Lorie; 03-15-2017, 04:34 PM.
                    Save

Comment

Working...
                    X