Oopps, I did it again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oopps, I did it again!

Coach was having a pretty good sale and without any intention to do so, I brought a purse and a wallet. I just got a one in December as a Christmas present to myself, my first Coach purse, that was also on a really good sale, and I still love it, but I wanted the option of another color and style. And there is a third one I totally love, but it is sold out at Coach, but still available at Macy's. If they ever have a sale on them and it is still there, I can see myself getting it too.

So does that mean I have a problem? I can't really afford an addiction to Coach bags, so if you are familiar with this and know it is going to get worse, please tell me. I will need to break the chain of pretty purses before it goes too far.
    Save

Ohhh Lorie I don't have this with purses, but I definitely do with online photography classes!! I have 4 from Creative Live that I haven't watched yet, and I just purchased another one. Why their sales get me I don't know, but hopefully my weakness makes you feel better
    Save
    Save

Comment

LOVE this post- only because #welcometotheclub I'm Amie & I'm a coach addict as well. Usually I get them as gifts like you mentioned. Last time we were over at my mom's house (they have a coach outlet- bad news bears!) for Black Friday I got a new purse/wallet for no real reason except that it was a steal. I have quite a few & actually do rotate them per seasons or size needed. I have no advice except to say you can always get a "absolutely you need that" from me!

Comment

Originally posted by mocamom View Post
        Ohhh Lorie I don't have this with purses, but I definitely do with online photography classes!! I have 4 from Creative Live that I haven't watched yet, and I just purchased another one. Why their sales get me I don't know, but hopefully my weakness makes you feel better
        Strangely enough it does make me feel better! Thanks!!! Lol
        Save

Comment

Originally posted by AmieN1 View Post
          LOVE this post- only because #welcometotheclub I'm Amie & I'm a coach addict as well. Usually I get them as gifts like you mentioned. Last time we were over at my mom's house (they have a coach outlet- bad news bears!) for Black Friday I got a new purse/wallet for no real reason except that it was a steal. I have quite a few & actually do rotate them per seasons or size needed. I have no advice except to say you can always get a "absolutely you need that" from me!
          Oh, I can tell you are going to lead me astray with a big of' smile on my face! Lol. My boss at work actually tells me when the sales are because his wife is a coach addict and he knows that stuff. Lol
          Save

Comment

Is this a terrible time to tell you that I got a coupon code in the mail from Coach over the weekend, and I won't use it? LOL -- Lorie, let me know if you want me to message it to you! hahaha

Apparently I ended up on Coach's mailing list last year when I broke down and bought my current purse during a rare 50% OFF sale. I am a one-purse girl, however (as in, I will very likely use this one until I die because Coach bags last forever)... so the fact that Coach is trying to sell me something else is laughable because they have no idea how futile it is and/or how much I hate purses and purse shopping ROTFL. So yeah, if someone else wants this deal -- let me know! It's all yours. (it looks as though the code is good for anywhere from 20-30% off, depending on your total)
            ~ Laura ~

Comment

Laura Passage #enabler

Comment

Oh my goodness Laura, you are an enabler for sure. Go ahead and message it to me. LOL
                Save

Comment

• Laura Passage
                  Laura Passage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Eeep, didn't see this until now. Sorry! I just messaged you the info.

• Lorie
                  Lorie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you!
              Working...
              X