I had to giggle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to giggle

Today, one of my pregnant co-works made that comment that contractions should be called "birth quakes" and I giggled. Then another one said a bra should have been called "a boobie trap" and I laughed out loud. I am wondering if any of you know any more of these cute little "it should be called" things. If so, please share so I can giggle some more.
    Save

I like the "birth quakes" one a lot. LOL
    I've heard the "boobie trap" one before, but it's still pretty funny. Hmmmm? I'll have to think If I have some...

Comment

lol you've made me laugh too Lorie! one of my very-pregnant colleague also referred to her bra as boulder holders!! lol very graphic and much less cute than your versions!! haha

Comment

my kids have decided that when there's frost/ice on the ground outside the world is icelated (isolated?).

Comment

my son always calls the trampoline the "jumpoline", not as giggle worthy as the bitrth quakes - that is funny!

Comment

We call bras over shoulder boulder holders (or pebbles depending on the size)
            Deodorant is Underarm charm.
            And if someone is smelling less than fresh - we tell them their fridge is off.
            It can be very confusing for visitors to our home.
            proudly creating for The Digital PressCo, Get it Scrapped, KimB, Monthly Chronicles, and LJS Designs.

Comment

• corrin
              corrin commented
              Editing a comment
              lol, love the underarm charm!

my dad used to call a bra "an upper topper flopper stopper" - try saying that 6 times, fast!

Comment

LOL, all of these made me giggle for sure. I saw a training bra jokingly called a petite bra. Not going to lie, it took me a minute before I got it, but of course I giggled.
              Save

Comment

Working...
              X