I had to giggle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to giggle

Today, one of my pregnant co-works made that comment that contractions should be called "birth quakes" and I giggled. Then another one said a bra should have been called "a boobie trap" and I laughed out loud. I am wondering if any of you know any more of these cute little "it should be called" things. If so, please share so I can giggle some more.
    Save

I like the "birth quakes" one a lot. LOL
    I've heard the "boobie trap" one before, but it's still pretty funny. Hmmmm? I'll have to think If I have some...

Comment

lol you've made me laugh too Lorie! one of my very-pregnant colleague also referred to her bra as boulder holders!! lol very graphic and much less cute than your versions!! haha

Comment

my kids have decided that when there's frost/ice on the ground outside the world is icelated (isolated?).

Comment

my son always calls the trampoline the "jumpoline", not as giggle worthy as the bitrth quakes - that is funny!

Comment

We call bras over shoulder boulder holders (or pebbles depending on the size)
            Deodorant is Underarm charm.
            And if someone is smelling less than fresh - we tell them their fridge is off.
            It can be very confusing for visitors to our home.

Comment

• corrin
              corrin commented
              Editing a comment
              lol, love the underarm charm!

my dad used to call a bra "an upper topper flopper stopper" - try saying that 6 times, fast!

Comment

LOL, all of these made me giggle for sure. I saw a training bra jokingly called a petite bra. Not going to lie, it took me a minute before I got it, but of course I giggled.
              Save

Comment

Working...
              X