what's for dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's for dinner?

we are stuck in a rut. eating a cream of soup type chicken recipe.

what are you making?
    --- CELESTE ---

Honestly? Tonight I am having a Parmesan chicken meal from Martha & Marley Spoon. It is a meal delivery service like Hello Fresh or Blue Apron.
    Last edited by Hillary; 02-27-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Zucchini Lasagna Rolls, but I'm going to add some sweet Italian chicken sausage. And the very best part? My 7yo son will help with the dinner prep. He's totally excited.

And tomorrow, a big batch of slow-cooker Barbacoa for tacos, and probably mango salsa, maybe some rice or seasoned black beans, and a salad.

We did this Lemon Parmesan Chicken & Asparagus last week, and it was **a-ma-zing**. All of it was great, but the optional sauce was so tasty I wanted to drink it straight out of the bowl.
      Last edited by caliten; 02-27-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

We're having Chicken Caesar salad with french bread Easy & fast since the daughter has basketball practice tonight!

Comment

Yummy homemade chili!!!!

Comment

We had homemade sloppy joes but with lentils instead of hamburger of course And roasted asparagus with garlic and sesame seeds.

Comment

we went to my mum's house and she made spagetti bolognase!

Comment

we are off our meal plan schedule with being gone this past weekend and having a work crew in our house the last two days. i don't even know what is for dinner tonight!

Comment

Hubs wants to go to Pizza Inn for buffett tonight. I ain't gonna complain! LOL

Comment

it all sounds so good. my biggest issue is picky eaters. but those picky eaters are 13 and 15 now so they can just figure out something else i guess!
                    --- CELESTE ---

Comment

I have 4 kids and 1 (at least!) I would describe as very picky, the other 3 eat many things, it is just that they don't seem to share their likes and dislikes, they all have their own, unique set, which makes it hard to please everyone more than once in a blue moon!

Comment

Well... we are SUPPOSED to have BBQ pork loin that I was SUPPOSED to put in the crock pot this morning... see where I'm going with this? Lol! I totally FORGOT! Hmmm... now what? ...sigh...
                        Save

Comment

I just found a great recipe for Parmesan Chicken wrapped in Bacon that I am dying to try. Soon.

Comment

Leftovers of the big batch of chicken noodle soup that I made!

Comment

We had chicken and broccoli tonight and the kids liked it. Of course it came from Costco and I didn't burn, umm I mean cook it, so of course they did
                              Save
                              Save

Comment

Working...
                              X