• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Scrapping Goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Scrapping Goals

My goal in 2016 was to finish my wedding album (we got married in 2014) and give that to my husband as his Christmas present. I also made two albums for my best friend - goal achieved! Now as 2016 winds down and we're all heading into the thick of the holidays, I find myself already thinking of next year and what book projects I want to finish in 2017. Scrapping never seems to get done - I have vacations from 10 years ago that I still haven't scrapped! I work well with goals, though, so I'm trying to decide which albums I want to get done in 2017.

Who has scrapping goals? What are they for 2017? Full albums that are about one particular event/vacation or maybe a year in review?

Now that I think about it... I suppose my honeymoon book should be the next goal!

My only real "goal" is to get our Disneyland album done (we went March of 2016)- otherwise I just plan to keep hacking away at older layouts as I do newer one's so while I"m never really 'ahead' at least I'm never getting farther behind!

Comment

I'm still trying so hard to finish one of my big 4 projects for this year AND complete DD hybrid style so even contemplating 2017 goals is just too much. lol.

But, I do need to start thinking about it because its around the corner.

Comment

my scrap goal for 2017 is my PL but, like last year, I'm wondering which format I will choose.
        since 3 years, I use pocket size 3600x3600px but when I print at home I've two big white strips and I don't really like them. that's why I wondering if A4 format would be better. but all the templates are 3600x3600..,.
        ----------GAELLE----------

Comment

oh man! I am scared to even think about what all I need to scrap!
          Wedding- 2009
          Project Life 2014-2016
          Aulani- 2016
          and so many more I am sure!
          -----KRISTA-----

Comment

I want to finish my 2015 album, commit to a P52 Photo album (have to actually take the pictures on a weekly basis first!), and learn to use PSE (I currently use Artisan 5 and though I absolutely adore it, I need some flexibility). I think if I accomplished all that, I'd be golden (and an imposter as the real me would never get close!)
            Save

Save

Comment

my scrap goal for 2017 is my PL but, like last year, I'm wondering which format I will choose.
              Same for me, my 6th yearbook and always the same question, how I do it. I never liked the way I did it, but never found a way that I´m happy
              --- ASTRID ---

Comment

I'd like to finish 2015 in 2017. I just started it in November. I think I should try and go through each month's folder of images and organize them a bit. This way as the year moes through I will be in synch with the kits that come out!
                --- CELESTE ---

Comment

I want to finish my 2016 PL and maybe create an album for my grand-niece 1st b'day in March. We'll see!

Comment

I want to print some albums... Ironically, after digi scrapping for 8 years, I don't have any complete albums printed! Lol! I'm a little behind... just sayn'

Comment

• shannonc
                      shannonc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hear you! I have so many pages done but few printed! That's a goal of mine this year -- to print out books!

I will be doing a family yearbook again, and although it feels a bit of a cheat to make it a goal (because I have been doing it for a few years now!) - I feel like I need to be able to tick it off each month so that I stay on top! I'd also like to complete 1 holiday album and have it printed (there are a few family holidays to chose from, but I am being realistic and aiming for just 1 printed!).

Last year I set mysef a goal to scrap almost exclusively photos that were 12months or less old - and I really enjoyed it, but I don't think I will repeat it again just yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X