A Good Wife, anybody?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Wife, anybody?

Its not what it sounds like or maybe it is - who knows!

I am so hooked to A Good Wife series right now! Binge watching after ages! I am in Mexico and there aren't too many nice series with enough seasons on netflix. What i loved about A Good Wife is that I have 6 seasons to go on Netflix! yayyyyy ) So binge watching will continue for a few happy weeks

Have you watched A Good Wife? or are you binge watching anything else right now?

Oh, we have a lot of shows that we love (less than 2 weeks until TWD comes back, yaaayyyyy!) but I've usually watched as the show airs, so no binge watching!! And I've never watched AGW!

Comment

I am currently binge watching Parenthood. I am such a Gilmore Girls fan, so I will binge watch that again when I finish Parenthood.

Comment

I love the Good Wife too. We're behind about 10 episodes but I have them all on the PVR. I just got through binge watching Quantico which I now love. I still have not seen OITNB so at some point I will watch it for sure but I've just got so many others to catch up on. I never miss Blacklist, Bones, L&O SVU, Hawaii 5-0 and Elementary.

Comment

I've never heard of it. I'll have to look it up....
          [img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com

Comment

I watched that for the first couple seasons and loved it! I'm actually not sure why we stopped watching it... but, it's such a great show. Maybe I'll start binge watching it! Lol!

Comment

Always on the lookout for a great series. Thanks for the recommendation!

Comment

I binged watched it and LOVED it. Then I moved onto Scandal (finished it) and How to get away with Murder (finished it) and now onto Gilmore Girls.
                -----KRISTA-----

Comment

I LOVE The Good Wife and I'm so sad because they just announced that this is the last season. It's one of my favorites, so I hope it has a nice ending!
                  --- KATIE ---

Comment

I am in...I love The Good Wife....but I love many series.....I love to watch Law and Order, Without a trace, Grey's Anatomy, Body of Proof, Bones and Mysteries of Laura...I really can enjoy an evening wathing them (especially when I have most of them in one evening...lol)
                    --- MIRANDA ---

Comment

Working...
                    X