This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD -- CHALLENGE WINNERS

Everyone here at The Digital Press is so grateful for the participation of our team and our customers in our NSD challenges. This was our first big event here at TDP and your support means the world to us. We enjoyed looking at all the gorgeous eye candy and fantastic journaling throughout the week. I would like to offer a very special thank you to Rachel, our creative team manager that made sure this forum event went smoothly and our creative team who made some absolutely fabulous challenges. Now.. for our winners!

For our winners - please keep an eye on your email today as you will be receiving your prizes soon! (Prize info has been sent to the email address used for your forum account)

Thank you again to all who participated!

Congrats to all winners! And thanks everyone for participating!! It was lots of fun!

Comment

Woohoo! Thank you so much for those fun challenges, they were awesome and I love the pages I created thanks to them. Winning is just the (terrific) cherry on top!! Congrats to all winners!

Comment

Thanks so much for hosting great challenges and seeing my name there is indeed just the cherry on the top.
        proudly creating for The Digital PressCo, Get it Scrapped, KimB, Monthly Chronicles, and LJS Designs.

Comment

Congrats everyone! It was lovely to see so many people participate and have fun!
          --- SHIVANI ---

Comment

Congrats to the winners and thanks for playing along and making this NSD a great one!

Comment

Congratulations to all winners! It was fun!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you for joing us all for our NSD a celebrations! The gallery was bursting with creativeness! xx

~ Gallery ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest ~

Comment

Thank you! And thanks for having such a fun NSD week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks to everyone that played along and made it so fun! Congrats to all of the winners!

My Gallery

Comment

Congratualtions everyone!

Comment

Thank you for giving us such a fun, creative, week-long celebration!

My Website

Comment

oh my!! thank you for the challenges and yes, it's lovely to see my name there!!!
                              thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                              X