NSD Hybrid Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD Hybrid Challenge

Hello and happy NSD to you all! We are beyond excited that you are sharing this special day with us. We are going to be keeping you crafty this week with all our challenges and prizes.

Last year, I fell in love with the versatility that hybrid scrapbooking offered me. While I mostly scrap hybrid pocket pages, I've recently been getting into hybrid scrapbook layouts as well and they are equally as fun! For this challenge, create a hybrid project of any kind (pocket page, scrapbook layout, greeting card, mini album, off-the-page stuff, etc.). I created this layout using the May Collaboration, Go Play, and my Silhouette Cameo. If you would like some tips on how you can use your Silhouette for hybrid projects, I have this video here.

tdpnsd by brennatay, on Flickr

Rules for this Challenge:
    • Create a NEW hybrid project using 100% TDP products (including freebies) with the exception of physical embellishments like wood veneer, enamel dots, etc.
    • Upload it to the Challenge Gallery
    • Link your page up on this thread so we can check them out and leave you some love. Must be linked by 11:59 PM EST, Friday May 8th.
    A random participant will be chosen to win a free kit from Cocoa Daisy! Get those projects linked up because this is an absolutely awesome prize (I'm just a teeny bit sad I'm not eligible to win)! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all will come up with.

For more challenges, make sure to check out the master list of all the NSD challenges being offered here at The Digital Press.
    Last edited by BrendaSmith; 04-30-2015, 01:44 PM.

OH MY! What an awesome prize for this challenge! I cant wait to see what you all create! I love to admire Hybrid Projects, I wish I was brave enough to try something out!

Love your page Brenda xx The stitching is a fabulous touch! Love all the papers, and what a super fun photo!!! xxx

~ Gallery ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest ~

Comment

Thank you Vicky! The prize is amazing! Can't wait to see what everyone will do.

Comment

Here's another hybrid project to inspire you! Pocket pages, layouts, even cards (Mother's Day is coming up!!) or gift boxes, would all be eligible for the prize!

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/Limit...Amanda-Yi.htmlI used Limitless by Amanda Yi and Karla Dudley

Comment

So pretty Amber! Can't wait to get my hands on that collection!

Comment

I'm chipping away at my wedding album...I'll finish it one of these days. It's only our 5th anniversary this month...lol
            http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...8/Wedding3.jpg

Comment

i'm really tempted to play, now only inspiration has to hit. love all your examples!
              Loving it here <3

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaSchmidt View Post
                I'm chipping away at my wedding album...I'll finish it one of these days. It's only our 5th anniversary this month...lol
                http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...8/Wedding3.jpg
                This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along

Comment

These pages are AMAZING!! And a great prize for the winner! Good luck everyone!

Comment

Amanda, that is such a gorgeous layout! I love how many pictures you used and you featured the one photo. And the "memories" script is so perfect! I still haven't scrapped a single wedding photo and that was 7 years ago so you're ahead of the game!

Comment

• AmandaSchmidt
                      AmandaSchmidt commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you, I featured the one photo because the photographers were awesome & happened to catch this without even staging it and asking my husband to do it. It's hard to see on here because it shows up so small, but the picture is my husband adjusting/looking at his cuff links, which were my wedding gift to him that I gave him that morning. They're each a locket that I put his favorite picture in of him & his cousin who died of brain cancer when they were 16. They were bff's & I knew he'd like to have him with him on our wedding day :-) I got them at Things Remembered in case anyone is wondering.

I'm getting my hybrid on this morning using Karla Dudley's and Amanda Yi's new Limitless collection. Anyone else working on a project?

Comment

• AmieN1
                      AmieN1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ME! Teacher Appreciation stuff for this week! :D

• VickyD
                      VickyD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Love this work in progress shot! Can't wait to see the finished product! xx

Gift Card Tags for Teacher Appreciation Week! :D

Comment

• BrendaSmith
                      BrendaSmith commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This is absolute perfection Amie! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing early on in the week so I can copy and get out to my daughter's preschool teachers

• AmieN1
                      AmieN1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol! No problem! :wink:

limitlessbrendasmith by brennatay, on Flickr

My project from earlier is finished! This collection was so fun to use--- Limitless by Karla Dudley and Amanda Yi http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/Limit...la-Dudley.html

Comment

• VickyD
                      VickyD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This so beautiful! I am so tempted to try and find a cheap little sewing machine and create a framed piece of hybrid art for my living room photo wall this year! xx

• AlinaLove
                      AlinaLove commented
                      Editing a comment
                      this is way cool! love all of it!

I'm loving all these fabulous projects!!

Comment

I also made a little something for Teacher Appreciation this week!

Comment

Working...
                      X