No announcement yet.

NSD Gallery Standouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are loads of beautiful LO's in the gallery but here are some that stood out to me:

A little bit Wonky --- there are many reason this LO stood out to me, the beautiful use of a large black and white photo and then the small pops of color and text in the opposing triangles.

Don't Hold Back -- I love photoless LO's and this one is so pretty, esp in it's simplicity -- a small corner cluster, some scatter and a bold font for the quote.

A Mother's touch -- wonderful use of white space, love the black and white pic against the green and cute border cluster and paper layering

Comment

Just a LOAD of CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Love the hexagons and the cluster-y goodness!!

Comment

Originally posted by chloe View Post
          There are so many gorgeous pages in the gallery, it's hard to pick! Here are a few that caught my eye:

(because I love the photos)

(because I'm a sucker for gorgeous selfies)

(because I love the original topic and the beautiful design)

and last but not least...

(because I cannot do hybrid to save my life and I'm in deep admiration (who said jealousy??) of those who can! AND I love stitching on a page!)
          Chloe, Thank you so much for putting my page among the other layouts you highlighted! What a fun surprise1 There are so many gorgeous LOs in the gallery, aren't there! I always know where to go for inspiration when I'm starting a page.

FYI ... in case anyone missed it, the Facebook themed page I created was for an Ad Challenge I'm hosting. Check it out in the forums. The prize for the Ad challenge is a $5 gift certificate to Tiffany's shop! Great stuff!

Comment

• chloe
            chloe commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw the ad challenge too, unfortunately I haven't had time to get at it. I'll try to do it tomorrow, though!

Here's my gallery pick from Shivani! I love this kit, and it works perfectly with this photo. It's such a fun page to look at!
          http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...py-for-web.jpg

Comment

So many beautiful layouts in the gallery this week! Here are a few I loved.

Gorgeous photo and clustering:

A great pocket layout--the photos pop against the background, and the elements add a lot of depth and interest to the page:

(Updated signature coming one of these days!)

Comment

Thank you for participating in our NSD challenges! This challenge has come to an end. Looking for more fun? Don't forget to check out our monthly challenges: Drawing Board: Challenges

Winners will be announced on or before Tuesday 5/12 -- and will be posted in the NSD forum and also included in our shop newsletter. Not a subscriber? You can subscribe here: The Digital Press Newsletter

Comment

Working...
              X