NSD Gallery Standouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD Gallery Standouts

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! I hope you are having a great time celebrating this amazing hobby of ours! I know I am! With all the festivities, our gallery is going to be exploding with gorgeousness so let's share some love! In between shopping, playing games and making beautiful layouts yourselves, take a minute to hop on over to our gallery and pick out a favorite layout or two that was created by someone else. Grab the image and the link and come back here and share it with all of us. Don't forget to leave some love in their comments so they know they have been chosen by you as a Gallery Stand Out. And, because we believe in paying it forward, those of you that share someone else's layout in this thread will be entered in a random drawing to win a $50 gift certificate to Adorama Pix! How do you like them apples?!

So here are the official rules:
    • Upload an image of a layout that you love from our gallery.
    • Tell us what you love about it.
    • Link it up so we can leave some love as well!
    • In order to be entered into the drawing, all pages must be uploaded to this thread by 11:59 EST Friday, May 8, 2015.
    For those of you who are unsure of how to share a linked image, just follow the instructions below:
    • Right click on the layout you love and scroll down to where it says, "Copy Image Address."
    • Come back to this thread and "Toggle the Advanced Editor" by clicking on the underlined "A" above.
    NSD_Gallery_Standouts_-_The_Digital_Press 2.png
    • Click on the Image icon above and paste the URL into the pop up.
    NSD_Gallery_Standouts_-_The_Digital_Press.png
    • To link it up, copy the address from the address bar in your browser.
    • Click on the layout you just pasted into this thread to highlight it.
    • Click on the Link icon above and paste the URL into the pop up.
    NSD_Gallery_Standouts_-_The_Digital_Press 3.png
    • And Voila! Your image is now linked up to the gallery!
    If you have any questions, leave them below and we will help you out! Happy Scrapping!
    Last edited by jennyf92; 04-27-2015, 12:54 PM.

There are so many gorgeous pages in the gallery, it's hard to pick! Here are a few that caught my eye:

(because I love the photos)

(because I'm a sucker for gorgeous selfies)

(because I love the original topic and the beautiful design)

and last but not least...

(because I cannot do hybrid to save my life and I'm in deep admiration (who said jealousy??) of those who can! AND I love stitching on a page!)

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awe thanks Chloe for liking my selfie! :D :blush:

• BrendaSmith
      BrendaSmith commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm honored that you shared my hybrid layout! Thanks Chloe!

• chloe
      chloe commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome ladies!

I like the realistic shadowing on this one.

And here's another one that jumped out of the gallery at me. I think because I just bought this kit. Also, I know Jude and happy to see her here! Hi Jude!

And I love this Italy book cover because I love maps!

My Website

Comment

Another way to pop a linked image from the gallery into a forum post is to scroll to the right hand of the gallery page, copy the link in the BB Code box that you will see, and paste it here in your comment xx

While I was stopping by with that tip, I thought I would post some pages that stood out to me in the gallery, Not playing for the prize obviously, just joining in on the fun xx

~ Gallery ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest ~

Comment

Loving this one by Ellen T:

What amazing clustering and despite how full the page is, her photos don't get lost because they are so fun!

Comment

Originally posted by VickyD View Post
          Another way to pop a linked image from the gallery into a forum post is to scroll to the right hand of the gallery page, copy the link in the BB Code box that you will see, and paste it here in your comment xx
          Um...yeah, that is so much easier!

Comment

• VickyD
            VickyD commented
            Editing a comment
            I only found it looking for a way to edit my gallery post the other day xx

I love the concentrated design on this page by 4noisyboys:

Comment

i love the photos and color combo!

Comment

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love two things the most in scrap pages.....white space and brushwork. Katell has aced both of these so well in this simple gorgeous page!

Comment

I love the positive outlook on this page. And the design is pretty amazing as well:

Comment

Absolutely love this page!

Comment

I love the bright colors in this one:

Comment

I came across this gorgeous layout created by breakingbrie while combing through the gallery and I JUST LOVE IT! The colors are beautiful, I love the photos, and everything just looks like it is in its perfect place! Fabulous job!

Comment

I selected this next page by chloe because I love the blending, the photo is priceless, and the words across the page are just so meaningful. I could feel the emotion just viewing the layout. This is just one fabulous layout!

Comment

• chloe
                          chloe commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for picking my LO!!

I love this page by Sabrina! I love the diagonal movement and the awesome clustering. And butterflies. And purple.

Comment

• Sabrina
                          Sabrina commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Aww thank you so much!! Definitely an awesome way to start my day!
                      Working...
                      X