No announcement yet.

NSD Avatar Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I did take a photo when I went to a party a couple of weeks ago. I prettied it up with some flowers from Kelleigh Retzlaff Designs. I used her new Together kit.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
      ok - I've uploaded an avatar. Now off to work on the other challenges. Thanks for all the fun!
      heyhey! not that fast! :D love your hat! :-)
      Loving it here <3

Comment

• pixie
        pixie commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks- it was my derby hat.

Originally posted by michelepixels View Post
      Oh! I changed my avatar on Friday but I forgot to post in this thread! Sorry I didn't save a bigger version. Image linked to gallery for credits.
      ah, you did it right. mentioning nsd and celebration. that's what we want to see, girls! thank you for playing!
      Loving it here <3

Comment

Originally posted by mnjenlittle View Post
        Well, I did take a photo when I went to a party a couple of weeks ago. I prettied it up with some flowers from Kelleigh Retzlaff Designs. I used her new Together kit.
        that's super sweet! you look happy!
        Loving it here <3

Comment

I wish i had curly hair.. So here comes a curly avatar! ;o)

Comment

Originally posted by Solysombra33 View Post
            I wish i had curly hair.. So here comes a curly avatar! ;o)
            :D you crack me up! thanks for playing!
            Loving it here <3

Comment

All challenges are closed now! The winners will be announced shortly! I cross my fingers for you
              Loving it here <3

Comment

Thank you for participating in our NSD challenges! This challenge has come to an end. Looking for more fun? Don't forget to check out our monthly challenges: Drawing Board: Challenges

Winners will be announced on or before Tuesday 5/12 -- and will be posted in the NSD forum and also included in our shop newsletter. Not a subscriber? You can subscribe here: The Digital Press Newsletter

Comment

Working...
                X