This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD 2015 List of Challenges and Fun

Thank you for participating in our NSD challenges! The challenges have come to an end. Looking for more fun? Don't forget to check out our monthly challenges: Drawing Board: Challenges

Winners will be announced on or before Tuesday 5/12 -- and will be posted in the NSD forum and also included in our shop newsletter. Not a subscriber? You can subscribe here: The Digital Press Newsletter

Looking for your one-stop shop for all things NSD 2015? Below, please find our list of fun-filled activities and challenges with many prize opportunities:

Challenges

1. NSD Gallery Standouts

2. NSD Hybrid Challenge

3. TDP Shop Collabs Challenge

4. NSD Link Up Your Favorite Shop Collab

5. NSD Template Challenge

6. NSD SLOW Scrap

7. NSD Scraplift Challenge

8. NSD Recipe Challenge

9. NSD Mood Board Challenge

10. NSD Avatar Challenge

11. NSD Selfie Challenge

12. NSD Gallery BINGO

13. NSD Color Challenge

14. NSD Photoless Challenge

15. NSD Journaling Challenge

16. NSD Ad Challenge

17. NSD Signature Challenge

Plus, everyone who participates in a challenge (any challenge), will be entered to win a $35 gift certificate to Scrapaneers!

Have a great NSD!!!
    Last edited by RachelAlles; 05-09-2015, 10:39 AM.

Do these challenges count toward the monthly challenge total? Just wondering if when I do some of these, whether or not I should be putting links for them in my May Tracking Board spot.

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaSchmidt View Post
      Do these challenges count toward the monthly challenge total? Just wondering if when I do some of these, whether or not I should be putting links for them in my May Tracking Board spot.
      No, these are NSD week challenges only. They have their own deadline and prizes. Our regular monthly challenges are separate and work just like every other month.
      Last edited by Pamie; 05-09-2015, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pamie
        No, these are NSD week challenges only. They have their own deadline and prizes. Our regular monthly challenges are separate and work just like every other month.
        Ok thanks, just wanted to make sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Pamie; 05-09-2015, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Hi. Hopefully this isn't a silly question, but can we combine NSD challenges? Thank you!

Comment

Another question? Is the 100% TDP products rule the same than for the regular challenges = do retired products from current TDP permanent designers count? TIA for your answer!

Comment

Answering chloe and Sabrina - let's use the standard challenge rules:

A layout can only count towards one challenge at a time. Your layout must be a new creation and must contain 100% TDP product. (But you can use freebies and retired products from designers who are currently selling at The Digital Press.)

Comment

• Sabrina
                Sabrina commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome! That's what I thought! And I didn't know we could tag someone using @ that's a cool feature!!

• Laura Passage
                Laura Passage commented
                Editing a comment
                Holy cow, I didn't know we could tag people, either. What have I been living under a rock?!

• chloe
                chloe commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome, thanks Pamie!!

I know! Game changer, right?!

Comment

Thank you so much for giving us more time to complete the challenges than just this weekend!

Comment

arriving a little late to the party, but what a great list of challenges!

Comment

Thank you for participating in our NSD challenges! The challenges have come to an end. Looking for more fun? Don't forget to check out our monthly challenges: Drawing Board: Challenges

Winners will be announced on or before Tuesday 5/12 -- and will be posted in the NSD forum and also included in our shop newsletter. Not a subscriber? You can subscribe here: The Digital Press Newsletter

Comment

Working...
                    X