No announcement yet.

NSD Template Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Template challenges are my favorite--I love seeing how different everyone's LOs can be even though they're based on the same template! Thanks for the challenge.

(Updated signature coming one of these days!)

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I love that extra little cluster at the bottom. Thanks for scrapping with us!

Honest, I started out with the template. It just sort of took a different direction! lol

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally see the template still! I love all of the extra layers. Thanks for playing, Jen!

ohhh wOw to these pages!!!!!!!!!! I really REALLY need to make time to come around the gallery,. you girls are AWESOME, will try spare more time the weekend to come leave some love..

Comment

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...8/Wedding4.jpg

Comment

Thank you for participating in our NSD challenges! This challenge has come to an end. Looking for more fun? Don't forget to check out our monthly challenges: Drawing Board: Challenges

Winners will be announced on or before Tuesday 5/12 -- and will be posted in the NSD forum and also included in our shop newsletter. Not a subscriber? You can subscribe here: The Digital Press Newsletter

Comment

Working...
        X