X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura Passage
    started a topic IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 20 -- BROKEN

IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 20 -- BROKEN

Are you ready? It's time for our 20th photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019...

We're excited about the prospects for this one, and think it should yield some really interesting results... so we can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! This week, we simply want you to take a photo related to the word...
    BROKEN

That's it! Easy, right? As you go through your week, simply find something that fits that word (hopefully something that actually helps you capture this particular chapter of your life, if you look back on it in a year, or 5 years, etc.)... snap a photo... and then follow the instructions you'll find HERE IN THIS THREAD so you can come back to this thread, start your own post down below, and share your photo with us!

Then, make sure you check back again next Monday for our next photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019!

• kaphelps
    replied
    Found this broken birds egg in the grass the other day

Leave a comment:

• AmieN1
    replied
    Our dog is broken every time she comes home from the lake!

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    replied
    If you look very hard, you can see my daughter, in the middle of the picture, walking through the trees. Were were having a lovely family wander in the woods, but the pleasant mood was broken by a squabble, and this soft-souled one went off to "be alone" for a while.

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    lol, that is so funny Stefanie!!

• Stefanie
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, Corrin out on the Safari, where we had just been looking for the lions.
    And it was the first thing hubby took a photo of, not like me in wonder of the animals we did find, for him, the broken shock absorber.

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    yikes, I hope that happened in a safe place, and not out on safari!! But it is a lovely angle for a photo

• Stefanie
    replied

The shock absorber broke on one of the game drives, thankfully the ranger was able to fix it by jacking up the land cruiser and reattaching the broken bits.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X