X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura Passage
    started a topic IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 15 -- INSIDE

IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 15 -- INSIDE

Are you ready? It's time for our 15th photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019...

We think this next one is going to yield some fun results, and we can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! This week, we simply want you to take a photo related to the word...
    INSIDE

That's it! Easy, right? As you go through your week, simply find something that fits that word (hopefully something that actually helps you capture this particular chapter of your life, if you look back on it in a year, or 5 years, etc.)... snap a photo... and then follow the instructions you'll find HERE IN THIS THREAD so you can come back to this thread, start your own post down below, and share your photo with us!

Then, make sure you check back again next Monday for our next photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019!

• Ga_L
    replied
    life is safer inside, lol

Leave a comment:

• Hillary
    replied
    I got a picture of the inside of one of the boys' Easter bags.

Leave a comment:

• tiffany scraps
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AmieN1
    replied
    Putting laundry away in my daughter's room & this gal wanted OUTSIDE so badly!

Leave a comment:

• kaphelps
    replied
    My friend and I decided to go walk thru these amazing Model Homes - it was hard to tell if you were inside or outside in many of the beautiful rooms.

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    wow!! that is pretty high up, and I know the view is an old building and a newer building, and then more building in the distance, but that old building is lovely! And looking at the way the newer ones get higher and shinier is amazing!

• corrin
    replied
    my 9yr old (well this was the day before his birthday, sohe is now 10yrs old - an important distinction to him!) - INSIDE the car and in the drivers seat of the [insert the name of some kind of jeep type car I should have made a note of but didn't] that he was allowed to drive at Diggerland!

Leave a comment:

• gwany1999
    replied
    Here's mine. I took it as being "inside". This picture is from my office on the 23 floor of a NYC office building.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X