IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 11 -- OUTSIDE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 11 -- OUTSIDE

Are you ready? It's time for our 11th photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019...

We think that this one should yield some really interesting results, because it can be interpreted in multiple ways! This week, we simply want you to take a photo related to the word...
    OUTSIDE

That's it! Easy, right? As you go through your week, simply find something that fits that word (hopefully something that actually helps you capture this particular chapter of your life, if you look back on it in a year, or 5 years, etc.)... snap a photo... and then follow the instructions you'll find HERE IN THIS THREAD so you can come back to this thread, start your own post down below, and share your photo with us!

Then, make sure you check back again next Monday for our next photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019!

~ Laura ~

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh so cute! I love those little chubbers and I want to squish them.

Every time I go outside the past two days I see the bright Super Moon- this shot was taken at about 4 in the afternoon.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      You talk about the moon, but look at those palm trees! I miss palm trees.

• kaphelps
      kaphelps commented
      Editing a comment
      Hillary - I know I would miss them too- come visit me

The weather is getting better and better everyday and I can't no longer make excuses not to walk outside again

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty little purple flowers!

I'm all for getting OUTSIDE and enjoying the sunshine, especially after we've been cooped up indoors because of snowstorms and recovery.

"Ride a bike on a balance beam two stories above the ground? Yes, I'll try that!" said my capriciously brave child (note the helmet, harness and huge metal clips attached to the safety wire). Aaaaaaand about half way through she was no longer so brave, and cried until Mom climbed her way over other crazy obstacles to rescue her.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Umm scary!

• kaphelps
      kaphelps commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my gosh! Now that is an outside adventure - good job Mom!

Enjoying one of many varieties of flowers in the yard at our new house!

These seemed to have popped up overnight along the path of our driveway.
    So pretty!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	TDP_Week 11_OUTSIDE.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	69834
    ---------- WENDY ----------

Comment

• Wendy Morris-Saponaro
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Hillary! Yes, it is.

• kaphelps
      kaphelps commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful! I think they are Rhododendrons - what a nice outdoor spring surprise for you!
      Last edited by kaphelps; 03-30-2019, 02:45 PM.

• Wendy Morris-Saponaro
      Editing a comment
      Thanks kaphelps! I definitely do not have a green thumb or know any flowers. Ha!
      I leave this to my dear husband who knows how to master all those sorts of beautiful things.

Unfortunately, they didn't last long which is a total bummer! .
      Happy I grabbed a picture while they were in beautiful bloom.

wednesday, I made a walk with my children and we baby goats, they were so cute

Comment

I almost forgot to upload this! We took those stabilisers off his bike right after this little trip to the park, but he didn't quite manage to master riding without them, so this is the picture that I'm posting!

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this picture.

• kaphelps
      kaphelps commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this picture too! So fun to see how Spring looks outside in all the different geographic locations!

I love love love Daffodils. They are my favorite sign of spring and I was so excited today when I saw my very first Daffodils of the year. Luckily they were at the church and not somebody's yard, because I had to get a picture.

----- HILLARY -----

Comment

• Wendy Morris-Saponaro
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful!!!

Reminds me of the movie, Big Fish, where there was a scene with a field of the most amazing daffodils!
Working...
X