IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 10 -- SOLID

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 10 -- SOLID

Are you ready? It's time for our 10th photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019...

We think that this one should yield some really interesting results, because it can be taken in so many ways! This week, we simply want you to take a photo related to the word...
    SOLID

That's it! Easy, right? As you go through your week, simply find something that fits that word (hopefully something that actually helps you capture this particular chapter of your life, if you look back on it in a year, or 5 years, etc.)... snap a photo... and then follow the instructions you'll find HERE IN THIS THREAD so you can come back to this thread, start your own post down below, and share your photo with us!

Then, make sure you check back again next Monday for our next photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019!

~ Laura ~

SOLID napping spot- the sunny floor from the stairway window! (please ignore my dirty floor- we have drywall dust everywhere in addition to the bulldog drool- I'm waiting to mop when construction is done in the basement next week!)

Comment

yesterday, my first son won a gold medal (taekwondo)
      ----------GAELLE----------

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay! Congratulations!

This is the view off our back porch, of a long line of GIANT evergreen trees that run behind all of the houses at the end of our street here in Oregon. They're huge -- easily 50+ feet tall (i.e. 5+ stories) -- and I find myself looking up at them sometimes, marveling at how strong they have to be to stay standing... while also crossing my fingers that they're really as SOLID as they seem and that they never fall over into my house. LOL

~ Laura ~

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        Eek! They look pretty solid, and I would never had thought about them falling over if you hadn’t mentioned it, so if they do, then I think you have only yourself to blame (you put the idea into their heads, or leaves, or whatever)! —* evil gafawing!*
        Last edited by corrin; 03-20-2019, 12:20 PM.

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        My daughter, reading this over my shoulder says you just need to tell the trees to leaf you alone! Lol! Love that girl!

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        I am dying laughing that Corrin just blamed you, if it does in fact happen.

Ok, I am a week late filling this prompt, but here it is! Today I took my little man to the beach, and in order to get from the car park to the beach, you have to go through this tunnel. It is a tunnel through the SOLID chalk cliffs, and my kids love it, because every sound they make really echoes off the solid walls!
      Last edited by corrin; 03-20-2019, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

Ahhh - this one was tough for me, but I bought this new knife from IKEA and it makes solid slices in everything it cuts - so voila- solid!

Comment

I'm sure everyone and their brother heard about that big "bomb cyclone" that carved a path across the US March 13-15. It was pretty crazy ... 50+ mph winds, blowing snow (and the wet, kind with big flakes that stick to everything), visibility at times measured in tens of feet instead of miles. We got about a foot of snow. My photo was taken three days AFTER the bomb cyclone shut down the Denver Metro area. There's still 8 INCHES of snow in my yard, and it was a SOLID block - the kids could walk across it without leaving footprints.

Comment

Here is mine for Solid. My Ezra is soooo solid! I always laugh when people try to pick him up and they are like, "What in the world, this kid is heavy!!". He is built just like his daddy.

Comment

I couldn't find a photo to go with that word and decided to look for the diverse meaning of the word on the internet. And I found something I can work with te he he.
                "Used to describe something or someone as being superior, or excellent."

The visit we had at the local Kirin Beer factory was "solid"! OK? lol

Comment

Working...
                X