IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 9 -- LUNCH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 9 -- LUNCH

Are you ready? It's time for our 9th photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019...

We think that this one will be super fun... and we're excited to see the results ( #BecauseFood! )! This week, we simply want you to take a photo related to the word...
    LUNCH

That's it! Easy, right? As you go through your week, simply find something that fits that word (hopefully something that actually helps you capture this particular chapter of your life, if you look back on it in a year, or 5 years, etc.)... snap a photo... and then follow the instructions you'll find HERE IN THIS THREAD so you can come back to this thread, start your own post down below, and share your photo with us!

Then, make sure you check back again next Monday for our next photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019!

~ Laura ~

My oldest son (now 25) has discovered the benefits of adding veggies into his meticulously measured meals. 100g of rice and 200g of mince, mushrooms and peppers. 6 small meals per day.

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      hmm. I"m not sure I fancy that, but it is very organised and neat!

The cauliflower soup has quickly become one of my favorite dishes. Yum!!!

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      cauliflower is not a fav of mine, but I have grown to love soups in the last couple of years!

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      I do like cauliflower however this soup tastes more like a creamy potato soup.

I've been trying to catch this guy all week on my back patio- finally got him today enjoying his lunch!

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      well done!!

• kaphelps
      kaphelps commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks corrin!

I had some Cafe Rio with my husband for lunch today. Yumm!

----- HILLARY -----

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      mmm looks good!

I bought myself a little packed lunch bag, to take my lunch to work in! I'm not sure what a "Loady Girl" is, but I loved the whales!

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      your bag is really cute

I totally forgot to post my picture here after I took it: Miss Lucy Lou sitting pretty for some popcorn! And yes... I totally had popcorn for lunch on Monday!

Comment

my son had a picnic with his class because he had a sports meeting

Comment

Totally forgot to post this last week when I actually ate it... it was 5-for-$5 day at the taco truck on the corner! YUMMMMM...

~ Laura ~

Comment

• Hillary
          Hillary commented
          Editing a comment
          Mmmm....tacos.

Took the photo "on time", but totally not posting it "on time" .....

My son took it upon himself to make lunch for us on a quiet Saturday: scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, sliced cantaloupe, and a smoothie!

Comment

Monday lunch. One of my favorite things in the world lol

Comment

Working...
          X