X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura Passage
    started a topic IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 7 -- TEXTURE

IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 7 -- TEXTURE

Are you ready? It's time for our 7th photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019...

We think that this one will surely yield some really interesting and varied responses, and we're excited to see the results! This week, we simply want you to take a photo related to the word...
    TEXTURE

That's it! Easy, right? As you go through your week, simply find something that fits that word (hopefully something that actually helps you capture this particular chapter of your life, if you look back on it in a year, or 5 years, etc.)... snap a photo... and then follow the instructions you'll find HERE IN THIS THREAD so you can come back to this thread, start your own post down below, and share your photo with us!

Then, make sure you check back again next Monday for our next photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    this blew me away. I checked the chocolate chips when I went to the shop, but nope, just the one size - on the one hand I am asking myself how can this be, that our chocolate can be so much nicer than yours, but that we have only half the size options - and on the other hand asking myself why do I feel deprived when the standard size of chocolate chips has always seemed adequate until now! #firstworldproblems

• Laura Passage
    commented on 's reply
    corrin ~ WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?! ...yes! We have Nestle morsels and Nestle minis!

• caliten
    replied
    The blue lovey has changed over the years (he's gnarly and matted and falling apart), but he's still my son's absolute favorite.

Leave a comment:

• caliten
    commented on 's reply
    hold on another minute, corrin, you don't?

• gwany1999
    replied
    A little late but here's mine. My husband is the cook/baker in the family. I just collect recipes and pass them on...March is always St. Patrick's Day fun and I start pushing for the Irish Soda Bread.
    He made it over the weekend and I thought it was a perfect photo for texture.

Leave a comment:

• Ga_L
    replied
    this week, we walk aroud the castle in our little town and saw the goats. unfortunately we had forgotten the dry bread, so we gave them some grass

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    hold on a minute - you have choc chips in different sizes where you live!?!?

• corrin
    replied
    this week was half term (school holiday) for my kids, and at the last minute we were offered free tickets to a show in London, so my photo is of my daughter going up the esculator at Victoria tube station - the texture of esculators is pretty unique, and she is currently always in her jeans and looking at this picture made me think about how jeans have changed over the years (in shape, texture and colour too), they are all stretchy and thinner now, with every colour available if you want it!

Leave a comment:

• Wendy Morris-Saponaro
    commented on 's reply
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! He freaks out when he sees them in someone's yard here in Florida. I told him that normally Americans are not going to eat something they are not sure about and I doubt the ppl would deny you picking them off if you asked for them. Supposedly they are high in fiber too and good for the poop (TMI). HA!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    Loving the toes too!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve never heard of them! But you make them sound a-peel-ing lol! Sorry, couldn’t resist!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    How funny!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, look at all those colours!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    My daughter found a duck-shaped stick, and later it painted to look more duck-like, and she called it Bob!
Working...
X