IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 7 -- TEXTURE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 7 -- TEXTURE

Are you ready? It's time for our 7th photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019...

We think that this one will surely yield some really interesting and varied responses, and we're excited to see the results! This week, we simply want you to take a photo related to the word...
    TEXTURE

That's it! Easy, right? As you go through your week, simply find something that fits that word (hopefully something that actually helps you capture this particular chapter of your life, if you look back on it in a year, or 5 years, etc.)... snap a photo... and then follow the instructions you'll find HERE IN THIS THREAD so you can come back to this thread, start your own post down below, and share your photo with us!

Then, make sure you check back again next Monday for our next photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019!

~ Laura ~

Crazy snow bulldog! She LOVES the snow! I loved the textures of the snow!

Comment

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL crazy-faced dog!

• kelleyhays
      kelleyhays commented
      Editing a comment
      So cute!! Great texture here.

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Love her expression - perfectly captured.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, texture...

~ Laura ~

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      hold on another minute, corrin, you don't?

• Laura Passage
      Laura Passage commented
      Editing a comment
      corrin ~ WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?! ...yes! We have Nestle morsels and Nestle minis!

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      this blew me away. I checked the chocolate chips when I went to the shop, but nope, just the one size - on the one hand I am asking myself how can this be, that our chocolate can be so much nicer than yours, but that we have only half the size options - and on the other hand asking myself why do I feel deprived when the standard size of chocolate chips has always seemed adequate until now! #firstworldproblems

I love this pen hubby gave me.

Comment

• Laura Passage
      Laura Passage commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG, I love it, too! hahahaha -- it's so great!

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      That is so cheery!

This is Bob. So many textures in a single photo: feathers, grass, leaves, bricks, scaley feet!

Comment

• Laura Passage
      Laura Passage commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you know Sandra Boynton's '15 Animals' song, by chance? Because... Bob. hahahaha YAY!

• projectlifeappdude
      projectlifeappdude commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know that song. But now I'll have to look it up!
      My Bob was actually named after the Biggest Loser coach (we had a girl named Jillian, too! LOL) BTW I just posted a page in the Gallery of Bob with one of your kits!
      Last edited by projectlifeappdude; 02-19-2019, 05:17 PM.

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      My daughter found a duck-shaped stick, and later it painted to look more duck-like, and she called it Bob!

loved this prompt!

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, look at all those colours!

The texture of my kitty's fur has changed on his sides, it is sooo soft. I don't know if he is losing his winter coat or what it means, but he gets to be my texture picture.

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      How funny!

My husband, Vincenzo, is in LOVE with cactus pears (aka the fruit from the cactus).

The fruit inside is a magenta color and not really sweet...and not bitter...just an "odd" taste for me. I'm not a fan of them - hm, no thanks - but they are really healthy for you.

When they are in season, he loves to peel one or two for his dessert. He grew up eating them in Italy as a child.

---------- WENDY ----------

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve never heard of them! But you make them sound a-peel-ing lol! Sorry, couldn’t resist!

• Wendy Morris-Saponaro
      Editing a comment
      HAHAHAHAHA!!! He freaks out when he sees them in someone's yard here in Florida. I told him that normally Americans are not going to eat something they are not sure about and I doubt the ppl would deny you picking them off if you asked for them. Supposedly they are high in fiber too and good for the poop (TMI). HA!

I am loving the texture of this new floor we installed in my office. No more dirty matted carpet in this room

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      Loving the toes too!

this week was half term (school holiday) for my kids, and at the last minute we were offered free tickets to a show in London, so my photo is of my daughter going up the esculator at Victoria tube station - the texture of esculators is pretty unique, and she is currently always in her jeans and looking at this picture made me think about how jeans have changed over the years (in shape, texture and colour too), they are all stretchy and thinner now, with every colour available if you want it!

Comment

this week, we walk aroud the castle in our little town and saw the goats. unfortunately we had forgotten the dry bread, so we gave them some grass

Comment

A little late but here's mine. My husband is the cook/baker in the family. I just collect recipes and pass them on...March is always St. Patrick's Day fun and I start pushing for the Irish Soda Bread.
        He made it over the weekend and I thought it was a perfect photo for texture.

Comment

The blue lovey has changed over the years (he's gnarly and matted and falling apart), but he's still my son's absolute favorite.

Comment

Working...
          X