IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 6 -- RED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 6 -- RED

Are you ready? It's time for our 6th photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019...

We think that this one will be fun and timely, given that Valentine's Day falls during this coming week. This week, we simply want you to take a photo related to the word...
    RED

That's it! Easy, right? As you go through your week, simply find something that fits that word (hopefully something that actually helps you capture this particular chapter of your life, if you look back on it in a year, or 5 years, etc.)... snap a photo... and then follow the instructions you'll find HERE IN THIS THREAD so you can come back to this thread, start your own post down below, and share your photo with us!

Then, make sure you check back again next Monday for our next photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019!

~ Laura ~

That is going to be easy! I have all sorts of things red in my kitchen, my car too... not in my kitchen obviously Now which one to choose...

Comment

Ooooh I have the perfect thing for this if I just remember to take the photo!

Comment

This will be a challenge for me!! I don't have much red laying around, but I'll find something!

Comment

This was an easy one for me, I love my RED hunter boots!

Comment

• gwany1999
            gwany1999 commented
            Editing a comment
            those are so pretty! I wouldn't want to wear them in the mud!

• corrin
            corrin commented
            Editing a comment
            oooh they are great! I had som epretty floral Hunter wellies once, they were my favourite ever!

I just saw the red prompt right before I went to the grocery store- I didn't buy these beauties but the color sure is pretty!

Comment

• corrin
            corrin commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel like I can almost smell them! <3

Hi, Here is mine. I was making Valentine's cards with my two youngest kids. Lots of red supplies!

Comment

• corrin
            corrin commented
            Editing a comment
            sounds like fun!

Red lips for valentine's day!
          Last edited by AmieN1; 02-15-2019, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• corrin
            corrin commented
            Editing a comment
            looks good on your Amie, and oh those eye lashes!

• AmieN1
            AmieN1 commented
            Editing a comment
            corrin Thank you sweets! :D It's all lashboost- my lashes have grown super long!

definetly a Valentine theme this week! My son gave his first valentine to a girl in his class, red hearts in the ballon and a red name on the front (there were some slightly red cheeks on him too when he gave it to her! aawwww!)

Comment

I'm surrounded by red things, but none of them felt particularly photo-worthy this week. But then, this morning I cut open the last of the RED grapefruits I'd ordered from South Texas last month. (The place I order them from calls them red grapefruits, not pink grapefruits.)

Comment

• Laura Passage
              Laura Passage commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, Ruby Reds! We've had those before... mmmm

I had a few things to pick from, but I liked this one the most. Playing Connect 4 with Ezra.

My Gallery

Comment

• Laura Passage
              Laura Passage commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh my gosh, the perspective of this photo! I love it so much! So creative!

Comment

this week, Alexandre failed to have a second red barette at his belt. maybe next week...

Comment

Working...
              X