X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura Passage
    started a topic IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 5 -- CLEAN

IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 5 -- CLEAN

Are you ready? It's time for our 5th photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019 -- which is also the first prompt of February 2019!

We think that this one should yield some interesting and unique results, because it can be interpreted so many different ways. This week, we simply want you to take a photo related to the word...
    CLEAN

That's it! Easy, right? As you go through your week, simply find something that fits that word (hopefully something that actually helps you capture this particular chapter of your life, if you look back on it in a year, or 5 years, etc.)... snap a photo... and then follow the instructions you'll find HERE IN THIS THREAD so you can come back to this thread, start your own post down below, and share your photo with us!

Then, make sure you check back again next Monday for our next photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019!

• Stefanie
    replied

I am fortunate enough to have a lady that comes twice a week and gives the house a once over.

Leave a comment:

• Wendy Morris-Saponaro
    replied
    We are moving to our new home on March 5th! Cheers to refreshing and CLEAN spaces - i.e. a fresh new art studio, flooring, landscaping.

Leave a comment:

• ninigoesdigi
    commented on 's reply
    caliten thank you <3

• caliten
    commented on 's reply
    Robe is the right word. Though in some parts of the US that item is also called a “house coat”

• Ga_L
    replied
    last week, the glasses of Maximilien were broken. now they are ready and clean

Leave a comment:

• ninigoesdigi
    replied
    My robe (?? Is that the word? Not a bathrobe but the one you were in your house, on your PJs in the winter for example) is all clean and fluffy and soft now and smells good too te he he

Leave a comment:

• Hillary
    replied
    I decided to go with "good CLEAN fun".

Leave a comment:

• tiffany scraps
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kaphelps
    replied
    Finally, getting my carpets professionally cleaned this week - perfect!

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    so sweet! I loved sink baths too, so much easier!

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    love all the snowy reflection (and I hope you said thank you!)

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    oh yes, I didn't think of that, I have a pile for each child on the stairs (that they walk passed without noticing!!!) - that is a great idea!

• corrin
    replied
    I can't believe I didn't hink of bath time, or of the clean laundry that is all over my house ALL THE TIME! But I gave up on the clean plate idea, and have this one instead - believe it or not, this is the CLEAN "before" paintballing photo! It has been pretty wet and muddy over here all week, and then you send boys to go crawling around in the woods, they didn't come back as clean as they went in!
    Last edited by corrin; 02-10-2019, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• caliten
    replied
    This particular photo came with a quote: "Mom, I'm cleaning your car! You should say thank you!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X