The only clean thing right now LoL

Leave a comment:

• Jazz2000
    replied
    does clean laundry work?

Leave a comment:

• mrivas
    replied
    Here is my photo, I didn't take it for the prompt but it fits! My son's bath this morning, I love giving him sink baths and my other son was blowing bubbles at him! There's a lot of noise in this photo but I still love it!

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    lol, that would have been a great one!

• corrin
    replied
    I am not finding a good idea for this prompt either (and housework just isn't appealing enough to me!) - I want to get a photo of a "clean plate" when one particular child of mine actually eats ALL their food - but it is Friday, and I'm still waiting!!

Leave a comment:

• Hillary
    replied
    I didn't know that this weeks prompt would be so hard. I have a couple of things in mind, just hoping to actually have one of them work out.

Leave a comment:

• kelleyhays
    replied
    Great prompt!! I too will have a hard time finding something...guess I better get cleaning my house LOL!! I need to get caught up on the prompts for the year and then NOT let myself get behind!

Leave a comment:

• IntenseMagic
    replied
    I'm trying to find something in my life that's actually clean right now

Leave a comment:

• tiffany scraps
    replied
    Well poop! I just got home from the dentist where I was getting my teeth cleaned. Earlier this week I decided that I needed to get a pic while there.... guess who didn't get a pic

Leave a comment:

• AmieN1
    replied
    She's not a fan of mopping day- even though you can see all her drool marks that make such a day necessary! I also broke my mop...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X