IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 4 -- INDULGE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 4 -- INDULGE

Are you ready? It's time for our fourth photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019 -- the final prompt of January 2019!

We think that this one should be a lot of fun... because this week, we simply want you to take a photo related to the word...
    INDULGE

That's it! Easy, right? As you go through your week, simply find something that fits that word (hopefully something that actually helps you capture this particular chapter of your life, if you look back on it in a year, or 5 years, etc.)... snap a photo... and then follow the instructions you'll find HERE IN THIS THREAD so you can come back to this thread, start your own post down below, and share your photo with us!

Then, make sure you check back again next Monday for our next photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019!

~ Laura ~

What I wouldn't do to indulge in a nap in the sun right now...

Comment

A while ago I saw this shopping bag in the pound shop, and it really tickled me! I told my hubby I wanted it for Valentines day, but I wasn't convinced that he thought I was serious, so today when there were only about 5 of them left in the shop, I indulged my whimsical fancy for it, and bought the bag! I've been smiling ever since! (sadly none of my children would help me take the photo as the daylight was failing, so this is the selfie version, and is a little wobbly, but I don't think you need an especially crisp image to appreciate the beauty of the bag !)
      Last edited by corrin; 01-28-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my gosh, I want one of those too!!!!

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahahahahaha! That is great!

My BFF indulged my boys on their birthday with sparkling cider & a lottery ticket. Yep, raising them up to drink and gamble - lol!

Last edited by kaphelps; 01-29-2019, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        You guys are all killing me with these pics! Too funny!

I meant to post this earlier this week but I forgot.

I kind of bought those cookies and chocolates because of the cans lol. The sweet treats were just the cherry on top lol lol
      Now that it is empty I need to find where I want them to be and what will I use them for... Absolutely no planning for that! Just love at first sight lol

Comment

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are really cute!

• Jazz2000
        Jazz2000 commented
        Editing a comment
        Love those tins! I want them too! Where did you get them?

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Jazz2000, I ordered on a Japanese website, kind of an "Amazon" here, but I am pretty sure you can find them on your country Amazon

I had to indulge in a little Tres leche cake at Cafe Rio tonight. It has been a long week.

----- HILLARY -----

Comment

Driving home the other night, the sunset was lighting up this gorgeous mountain wave cloud and all I could think was that Mother Nature was indulging in a little self-love, going a little overboard and showing off her mad "artistic" skills. So of course I had to indulge myself .... take a few extra moments of quiet to just take this all in, and breathe the chilly mountain air (I had stepped out of the car to pick up the mail).

Last edited by caliten; 02-02-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Hillary
          Hillary commented
          Editing a comment
          How pretty! We have been having some pretty sunsets here lately too, but those vibrant colors...wow.

I wanted to indulge by going to the market and buying myself a spring floral arrangement but never made it out. Instead I sat down with a book and some hot chocolate. Maybe I will still indulge in the boquet next time I'm at the market

Comment

• Hillary
          Hillary commented
          Editing a comment
          I have never had the Stephen's White Chocolate, how is it?

• tiffany scraps
          tiffany scraps commented
          Editing a comment
          It is good but not good enough that I'll purchase it again LOL. I don't drink lots of hot chocolate though.

This is a silly picture but definitely represents one of my indulgences this week! I've been so bloody stressed that my stomach is quite messed up so I knew before eating this moonpie that I would pay for it later. That's okay, because I so rarely get these delicacies that I was willing to subject my stomach to this! And it was goooooood

Save
        Save

Comment

• tiffany scraps
          tiffany scraps commented
          Editing a comment
          I love the way you photographed this Robin. I am like that too. Sometimes I indulge in something even when I know my body is going to disagree in a big way.

• Wendy Morris-Saponaro
          Editing a comment
          Should I tempt you with the Mardi Gras store near me that has them in every flavor?
          I bought a CASE (Case of 144 for $22) Salted Caramel for a Mardi Gras parade that we're in this Saturday.
          They are a sweet little splurge! A Southern tradition. Ha!

• mocamom
          mocamom commented
          Editing a comment
          Wendy Morris-Saponaro I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! What a great price! And yes, it's a southern treat that I'm happy to eat

yesterday, we made pancakes at home. my son was very happy and he indulged himself with hazelnut spread

Comment

The local pops shop, Frios Pops, has a new flavor called King Cake. There is an actual skinny slice of Rouse's King Cake (frosting and sugar sprinkles included) in the middle of the pop. GOSH, so good! It's hard to eat just one!

---------- WENDY ----------

Comment

• mocamom
            mocamom commented
            Editing a comment
            You are killing me with these delicious Mardi Gras treats!!! This looks delicious. yummmmmmmm

• Wendy Morris-Saponaro
            Editing a comment
            HAHAHAHAHA!!! SOOOO good mocamom! That sliver of King Cake in the middle is a surprise and just the ultimate perk to the pop.

Since I have been low carb, my moment of indulgence would be a single square of dark chocolate, I have been steadily working through the various flavours, this latest one is grapefruit. It's amazing!

Comment

• mocamom
            mocamom commented
            Editing a comment
            How can you eat just one square at a time??? Your will power rocks Stefanie. I don't keep sweets in my house for the simple reason that I cannot control myself around them. That chocolate looks divine and I LOVE your candy holder!
        Working...
        X