IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 2 -- LAUGHTER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN FOCUS 2019 -- WEEK 2 -- LAUGHTER

Welcome to our second photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019!

We think that this one should be ea lot of fun... because this week, we simply want you to take a photo of (or related to)...
    LAUGHTER

That's it! Easy, right? As you go through your week, simply find something that fits that word (hopefully something that actually helps you capture this particular chapter of your life, if you look back on it in a year, or 5 years, etc.)... snap a photo... and then follow the instructions you'll find HERE IN THIS THREAD so you can come back to this thread, start your own post down below, and share your photo with us!

Then, make sure you check back again next Monday for our next photo prompt of IN FOCUS 2019!

~ Laura ~

Our goofy bulldog- sound asleep & snoring!
    Last edited by AmieN1; 01-19-2019, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      AmieN1 Now I can! Crazy dog! LOL

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL!! Yup, that seems totally normal for Ms. Lucy Lou

• Laura Passage
      Laura Passage commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG that photo is amazing. hahahaha

Look mom I'm spiderman

Comment

• *Cornelia*
      *Cornelia* commented
      Editing a comment
      omg what an incredible capture

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great shot!

• Laura Passage
      Laura Passage commented
      Editing a comment
      Eeek! What a cool photo! Oh my word...

We have workers in the house as we renovate the bathroom, Shadow hides and skulks around, until they're gone at the end of the day when he emerges almost magically to inspect their handiwork.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Silly little cat. I can't wait to see more pictures.

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      Do they pass her inspection? LOL

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      I love it that you have got a picture of him hiding too!

My Cashmere kitty leaves me a present almost everyday and usually I find it in the bathroom (I guess she know I go there first thing in the mornings...haha). On this day however, I found 4 presents waiting just outside my bedroom door....I laughed when I saw them cuz, well, it's just so darn cute. These were some of her Christmas toys. Do you think it's her way of saying Thank you?

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I read somewhere that when they bring you things, it is because they think that you are not a good hunter. Either way, that is adorable.

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      awww, she thinks you like shiny stuff! that is such a cute thing to do

I have been trying to make my way in here all week, but just finally had the time.

I got suckered into sitting in the backseat with Tate on the way to my parents house on Sunday. He talks non-stop. He chatted away for most of the time but broke into humming when we were almost there. He was humming a song from a familiar show that the kids watch, but only part of it and he kept looping around to the same part. I decided to add in the part that he was missing, so the next time that it came around I whistled the other part and he totally cracked up. He laughed and laughed, and since I was right there, I caught it.

----- HILLARY -----

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      what a great moment to catch!!

So we have a swing hanging from one of the beams in our basement, and when my kids are on this swing we hear giggling and cackling and all sorts of other happy-shrieky noises no matter where we are in the house. This morning was no exception. Apparently my DD was executing a move she calls "Spider-(wo)Man" ... and dusting the floor with her hair.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, what a good little duster!

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      genius!

I love this prompt!
    This is my wild child any time I try to work on something on the floor, especially when I am trying to take photos

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh what a sweet little furball!

My grandson thinks my dog Chaco is so funny. He frequently bursts into laughter when he sees the dog. So CUTE!

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      What a handsome little guy.

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      that is one of the best sounds in the world isn't it!! <3

Oh my gosh - I LOVE all these photos & stories! Love this idea, but wasn't able to capture any laughter around here this week- colds and early wake up times.... Looking forward to getting onboard on the next prompt!

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      ugh! hope you are all better soon!

I love looking through everyone else's pictures! I hope I am making it just before the dealine and the next prompt!

Here is mine - you would not beieve the drama we had in getting all 4 kids dressed and out for a walk, but this guy just made me laugh! He didn't want to wear a coat because it is too big and bulky, so instead he puts on every t-shirt he can find (11 of them, you can just about make them all out!) - and says that will be enough! When we had almost finished the walk, he siddled up to me and said he thought people would look at him funny because he might look puffy, but nobody had - and I took a picture to show him that he actually looks fairly normal. Not this picture obviously!

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      that is too funny. 11 shirts. Boys.

This is Buddy sleeping on the couch. The funniest part was when he woke up and slid off the couch slowly.
    Laughter by Judy Perry, on Flickr

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      lol, sounds like a great moment!

I was playing with my son at "puissance 4" (4 in line maybe in english)

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      &quot;connect 4&quot; is what we call it, I recognise it, such a fun game when they get all competitive!!

I don't know quite how I feel about doggy kisses, but my son loves them. Part of me is happy that Zoey makes Zach happy, but part of me just says, "Eewwwwwwww"!

Save
    Save

Comment

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG, that tongue! LOL

This guy was just so chill that it made me giggle ...

[/url]

Comment

Working...
    X