SNEAK PEEKS | 2/04

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNEAK PEEKS | 2/04

Yay for Pennysaver!! Having such pretty goodies released twice a week means we get two Sneak Peek threads each week!! So you now what to do, please add any layouts here that you have created for any of our amazing designers. Let's see some awesomeness!!
    Last edited by mocamom; 02-03-2020, 11:45 AM.
    Save

Save

I'll start by adding my layout made with some new goodies from WM[Squared] Designs. I love her stuff so much!!!

Save

Save

Comment

More wonderful goodies releasing this week. I had fun playing with Wholehearted Chronicles and a template by Rachel Etrog Designs

I also enjoyed new goodies by Cornelia Designs. Tomorrow the templates and papers are $1. Watch soon for the elements and cards to be in the Pennysaver sale.

Comment

With This is February journal cards (new this week) and papers/elements (from last week)

And using Rachel Etrog's template with some her Happy Heart Day elements plus papers and elements from This is February kit by Dunia Designs

Last edited by projectlifeappdude; 02-03-2020, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Another edition to this month's Chronicles!

Comment

I've got two with new-to-TDP goodies from Wendy of WM[squared] Designs!

First, this new page:

And next this one that I dug out of my archive (I started making layouts for Wendy a looooong time ago).... and apparently the same papers and elements still appeal to me:

Comment

The papers will be released from this new kit by Cornelia Designs

Comment

Working...
              X