SNEAK PEEKS | 07/11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNEAK PEEKS | 07/11

Hello there, Stefanie here again wondering how it's possible that it's Thursday again and time for sneak peeks?
    Summer camp is underway and I hope that you have been having tremendous fun playing along with the games, challenges and trying the recipes.

Please feel free to add your layouts to this thread if you create for our awesome designers. let's see what's in store for tomorrow.

I have this one that uses a new collection by Rachel Etrogg Designs.
    Last edited by Stefanie; 07-11-2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      projectlifeappdude commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this using a template? I LOVE it so much!

Here's mine!
    This one uses journal cards (new this week) and papers & elements (released last week) from the Behind the Wheel kits from ninigoesdigi.

And this one uses all the stuff LOL from Rachel Etrog's Explore the World kit

Comment

Rachel's new goodies!

Comment

Loved using the new cards that goes with Behind the Wheel kit by ninigoesdigi!

Save
        Save

Comment

I had the joy to create this page featuring Nini Goes Digi's new cards (and her previously released kit as well as Dawn by Design's alpha, all in the Special Edition section!)!

Comment

I used the same collection as Chloe to make this page (ninigoesdigi is releasing the cards that go with the previously released papers, elements and flairs)

Comment

New stuff from Rachel Etrogg Designs.

Comment

using Rachel Etrog's new collection - it's CUUUTE!

Comment

Working...
                X