• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNEAK PEEKS | 02/22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNEAK PEEKS | 02/22

Hello Stefanie back with a look at Friday's releases. Please feel free to add your layouts here if you create for any of our designers.

I created a layout that uses goodies by Cornelia Designs.

Here's a page I created with Cornelia Designs Chatterbox papers, elements and wordstrips. I immediately thought of the pictures I included on the page and the hilarious (at least to me) story behind them.

Comment

I had fun using Cornelia Designs Chatterbox Elements and papers created using her past template Summer Camp 2018

Comment

Awesome (and some funny!) new word art from Kim B!

Comment

Super fun papers and elements by Cornelia Designs!

Designed by Irma has some great new elements to add to the Friends collection.
          Last edited by Tia; 02-21-2019, 10:18 PM.

Comment

I made this with Girl Power Journal Cards by Nini Goes Digital along with Girl Power Word Bits and Girl Power elements - all for sale in the Penny Saver for $1!!! Nini's Girl Power sets are perfect for my photos! I'm so glad she created them.

and

The templates are by Laura Passage from Scrap It 2018 Nov/Dec.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Jazz2000; 02-21-2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I used some of the goodies by Dunia Designs this week! We definitely scrap the good AND the bad in this household. It helps us be grateful for the good times, and work through the bad.

Save

Save

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X