Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MEET THE 2019 CREATIVE TEAM AT THE DIGITAL PRESS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEET THE 2019 CREATIVE TEAM AT THE DIGITAL PRESS!

We're excited today to officially announce and introduce you to our 2019 creative team here at The Digital Press...

Welcome, everyone!

Meanwhile, we'd like to thank everyone who applied for our creative team call throughout the month of January. We received so, so, SO many applications -- and we really appreciate that so many of you love The Digital Press's designers, and its products, and our community! We hope everyone will stay involved in our monthly challenges and other forum activities so we can keep seeing you around TDP!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 02-12-2019, 05:15 PM.
    ~ Laura ~

This is so exciting!!!!!!

Welcome girls

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      projectlifeappdude commented
      Editing a comment
      ...and Sean

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I forgot, Sean this is special for you YAY!

Congrats everyone!!

I am so excited to be here and get to know everyone!

Comment

Yay!! Hello to everyone!

Comment

Y'all are gonna have to get out of the habit of saying 'Ladies" in your emails to the group now! (Or I'm gonna have to be okay with being lumped in there with all of you! )

Excited to be part of the group, though!

Comment

• Wendy Morris-Saponaro
          Editing a comment
          Truth Sean!

• Ga_L
          Ga_L commented
          Editing a comment
          wlecome !

• Jazz2000
          Jazz2000 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lad and Ladies????

I'm very honored to have been chosen and excited to be showcasing the beautiful designer releases here at The Digital Press! I can't wait to get to know everyone better here in the forum! Thank you SO much for adding me to the team! Congrats to everyone who made it and for those who didn't keep trying your dream will come true if you keep pursuing it, in the mean time just jump in a keep creating for the love of the craft! Much love too all!

Comment

Such an honor to be selected. Thank you! I am so looking forward to being a part of the team. I love all the beautiful kits the designers at TDP create. The hardest part will be to tear myself away from the computer & scrapbooking to get anything else done Congrats to all who are on the team as well.

Comment

Yay Gals & Guy!

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
              projectlifeappdude commented
              Editing a comment
              Where/s an Eeyore emoji when I need it?!? (Thanks for noticing me!) LOL

Congrats everyone!

Comment

Super duper excited to join the TDP Creative Team! Looking forward to hanging out around the forum and getting to know everyone better!
              I have a feeling this is going to be a stellar year around here!
              ---------- WENDY ----------

Comment

So beyond thrilled to be a part of TDP Creative Team! I see many faces I know and many that I can't wait to get to know better. Thank you all for the warm welcome and kindness. Can't wait to dig in and get started!

Comment

Woot woot!! Welcome to the team or welcome back to those who reapplied!!

Comment

Welcome everyone!!

Comment

I am super excited & feel so honored to have been chosen to be a part of the team! <3 Congratulations to everyone!!

Comment

So excited to see all of the new faces! Welcome everyone!

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
                        X