This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDP CT CALL 2019!

The Digital Press is excited to announce that we are on the lookout for an amazingly talented team of creative artists to join us in 2019.*
    Core Creative Team
    Are you a talented scrapbooker who loves to make lots and lots of pages? Do you love to chat and leave love in the gallery for other scrappers? Do you love to share your knowledge of digital scrapbooking with others? We want to hear from you!

Requirements:
    • Create at least 1 new layout per week with our designers' new releases (as long as you're meeting your requirements, you'll also have access to our entire product catalog for other projects, as well)
    • Write 1 blog post every 2-3 months (your posts/topics will be pre-assigned approximately a month in advance, and frequency of posts depends on size of our overall team)
    • Be active in the TDP gallery and forums
    • Be able to dedicate more time to the team before and during big events (namely -- 1st Saturdays of May & Oct and the week preceding those dates; Black Friday weekend, early-Dec, etc. -- as hosting our games and events at these times will be a part of your team requirement)
    Hybrid Creative Team
    Are you a hybrid artist who loves mixing pixels with scissors and glue? Do you love to take awesome photographs of your creations? Do you love to share what you know about hybrid scrapping and paper crafting? We want to hear from you!

Requirements:
    • Create at least 2 hybrid projects a month with products of your choice (use of most recent/new products highly preferred, but not always required)
    • Write 1 blog post every 2-3 months (your posts/topics will be pre-assigned approximately a month in advance, and frequency of posts depends on size of our overall team)
    • Be active in the TDP gallery and forums
    • Be able to dedicate more time to the team before and during big events (namely -- 1st Saturdays of May & Oct and the week preceding those dates; Black Friday weekend, early-Dec, etc. -- as hosting our games and events at these times will be a part of your team requirement)
    If you love The Digital Press's designers and you've always dreamed of working with their products on a daily basis, we invite you to consider applying! We're looking for serious applicants who are self-motivated, excited about digital and/or hybrid crafting, active on social media, and able to commit through the end of 2019.*

INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE? APPLY HERE

This call will be open throughout the month of January 2019; it ends on Thurs 1/31/2019 at 11:59pm ET. To be considered, you must submit your completed application before the end date/time.
    *actual length of commitment runs through the end of Dec 31, 2019; please only apply if you are available for the entire year

Last edited by Laura Passage; 01-08-2019, 04:39 PM.
    ~ Laura ~

I'm reapplying and crossing my fingers Woot woot!
    Save
    Save

Comment

Yea! Such a great opportunity & fun place to hang out! Good luck everyone!

Comment

What an amazing opportunity!!

Comment

I'm reapplying too, fingers crossed

Comment

My application is in too.

Comment

Application in. Fingers crossed. What a great opportunity.

Comment

This is such an amazing team to be on! Apply or re-apply, everyone!

Comment

My application is in too... Fingers crossed

Comment

So exciting!! Can't wait to see who will join us!!

Comment

O.
                      M.
                      GEEEEEEEE!!

how awesome would this be?!!

Comment

Sent in my app!

Comment

This is so exciting!! Good luck everyone!!

Comment

Re-applied ... it's a great team!!

Comment

2 weeks has never seemed so long!!! not to mention...I'm sure there's time to process and select the team, etc. hurry up February and get here!!

Comment

Working...
                              X