December 2018 Advent Calendar at TDP -- DAY ONE -- KimB Designs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2018 Advent Calendar at TDP -- DAY ONE -- KimB Designs

It's time for The Digital Press's December 2018 Advent Calendar Event!

Beginning today (Sat 12/1), we'll be featuring ONE of our fantastic designers here at The Digital Press EACH DAY between now and Christmas weekend.

On each designer's special day, her shop will be on sale 50% OFF... and she'll also be featuring a fabulous FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE item that will automatically be added to your cart if you spend $5+ in her shop during the 24-hour period when her shop is on sale.

On DAY ONE we have for you... KimB Designs!

TODAY ONLY (12:00am ET on Saturday 12/1 --thru-- 11:59pm PT on Saturday 12/1), YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING IN HER SHOP 50% OFF... AND YOU'LL ALSO GET THE FOLLOWING ITEM FREE WITH ANY $5+ PURCHASE...

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/Handm...ollection.html

(no need to buy this or add it to your cart manually; it will automatically be added to your cart if you spend $5+ in her shop)

And remember... check back here in the forum each day at approximately 12:00am ET throughout the month of December to see who is featured next!

~ Laura ~

I have only the kit, so it will still be worth it to get everything else! Woo hoo! Thank you!

Comment

What a lovely kit. Now to decide what other goodies I "need" in KimB's shop.

Comment

Wow! Time to check what's left on my wishlist! hehe

Comment

wonderful kit !

Comment

Working...
          X