SNEAK PEEKS | 10/05

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNEAK PEEKS | 10/05

IT'S DSD WEEKEND!! IT'S DSD WEEKEND!! Not only are we planning lots of fun games and challenges for this special occasion, but tomorrow's new releases in the shop are going to be AMAZING!! Let's see all those beauties!

I had the pleasure to scrap with a fabulous new collection by Cornelia Designs, With A Grateful Heart!

Comment

I also made a layout with Cornelia Designs.

Something new from KimB

the DigitalPress Monthly Collab and freebies

And from Little Lamm Paper Co

Comment

I've this first page with the new template collab by Jimbo Jambo Designs and Designed by Soco

and this second page with the new collection by Dunia Designs

Comment

I had fun with a new collection coming from Little Lamm Paper co, and a template from Jimbo Jambo Designs & Designed by Soco

Comment

Loving this new collab from Anita Designs and Dunia Desgins!!

Comment

Ohhh what a glorious weekend!! Truly, this is one I look forward to all.year.long!!! I love the games, the chats, the sales... I love it all!!!

I haven't scrapped as much as I would have liked, but my weekend is dedicated to just that. Who needs to feed the kids?? Who needs to clean the house?? Bah! It can wait

So I have a sneak from Little Lamm Paper Co. using and older template from Anita Designs

and another with the new collab coming out from all the wonderful TDP designers!

Save
              Save

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have one using a new collection by Cornelia Designs, and a template set by Jimbo Jambo Designs and Designed by Soco

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
                    X