SNEAK PEEKS | 09/28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNEAK PEEKS | 09/28

We're almost into October (and DSD weekend! YAY!!) but before the new month our designers have created another batch of fabulous goodies to help us scrap our memories in style! Let's see those beauties!!

I had the pleasure to scrap with the October edition of the Monthly Chronicles, a collection called Cozy, and it's gorgeous!!

Comment

I've played with the same collection as chloe

Comment

• chloe
        chloe commented
        Editing a comment
        Woah, it's crazy how different our LOs look! This collection is amazingly versatile!

New from Designed by Irma

Comment

I have two layouts:

This one uses goodies from Rachel Etrog

and this one the new Monthly Chronicles by Dunia Designs, Anita Designs, KimB Designs and Rachel Etrog

Comment

New templates from Cornelia, shown with some already-released kits and alphas by Dawn.

Comment

New DBI goodies:

Comment

New Template this week from Cornelia with Akizo goodies from last week!

Comment

Ohhh Cornelia has a BEAUTIFUL set of templates this week! I paired one with an older release from Juno Designs:

Save
                Save

Comment

I have one using a fabulous new font that I am in love with , by Karla Noel (also using her font from last week). Also using a new template set by Cornelia.

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
                  X