SNEAK PEEKS | 09/07

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNEAK PEEKS | 09/07

Welcome to September's first Sneak Peeks! Although October is my absolute favorite month (it's my birthday month so I'm biased! LOL), September is a close second! Fall is starting to be visible and I love the crisper mornings! To celebrate this new month and after an amazing Pennysaver event in August, our designers have created fabulous products and our coordinating goodies from the Special Edition will return! Double YAY!! Let's have a first look at all these beauties!
    Last edited by Stefanie; 09-06-2018, 09:35 AM.

Special Edition means a lot of choice and I loved it.

using goodies from Cornelia Designs.

by Little Lamm paper co

and Dunia Designs.

Comment

Special Edition goodies from Dunia Designs

Comment

this one is made with the new collection by Dunia Designs (Special Edition)

and this second was made with the new collection by Monthly Chronicles

Comment

Monthly Chronicles is coming too!

Comment

I have a couple so far. This first one is using September SE stuff by Rachel Etrog Designs, and a few alphas (including a new one!) by Dawn by Design.

And my second one is using Dawn by Designs new SE collection ()

My Gallery

Comment

Not sure where to post this, but shouldn't this week's publisher's picks still be on sale today? I went to grab a few of them and it doesn't look like they are 50% off today.
              Thanks for your help!!

Comment

• caliten
                caliten commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Kim. I just checked and it looks this week's Publisher's Picks are still on sale today (as they should be ... Tuesday - Thursday), or at least the items in that section are showing half-off, and showing up that way in the cart. Are you still experiencing issues with this?

Still doesn't look like that on my end, very weird. Here is what I am seeing.
              Publisher Sample by kimmeadowskern, on Flickr

Even if I click on it to add to my cart.
              Sample detail by kimmeadowskern, on Flickr

Comment

• corrin
                corrin commented
                Editing a comment
                that is so strange, I see this when I click on the Publishers Picks category

are you still not seeing the 50% off price, we might need some expert help here! @LauraPassage

• Laura Passage
                Laura Passage commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi kimkern72 -- that's really strange! They're definitely still on sale, and showing up that way here on my end, too. It sounds like there's something going on with your browser (like, maybe it's somehow pulling from an old cache / cookies are messing up the display / etc. ?).

My advice would be to try opening up the site in another browser altogether -- and see if that fixes the glitch? Let me know if it doesn't -- and we can try to come up with a workaround if needed.

I had a play with something lovely coming from Little Lamm Paper Co

Comment

So I went in and deleted my 40% challenge coupon and then they showed up at 50%!!

Comment

• corrin
                  corrin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ah ha!! yay, mystery solved! (I guess you can't mix a coupon with the sale stuff).
              Working...
              X